Chat Area > General Discussion Area

When I die....

(1/4) > >>

STEMO:
.....I am going to leave strict instructions that I am not to be transported around the area in a fickin hearse. At least once a week I am held up in a long queue doing around 10mph, a hearse followed by 5-10 cars with black pennants and a huge backlog of buses, trucks and cars.
It's getting worse, obviously, because there are more old people falling off their perch each year, and road traffic is increasing.
It's an outdated, inconsiderate way of doing things.

Varche:
Simplz. Leave instructions for the hearse to be driven on or above the limit. last one to the wake buys everyone a drink.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 18 October 2018, 14:39:43 ---.....I am going to leave strict instructions that I am not to be transported around the area in a fickin hearse. At least once a week I am held up in a long queue doing around 10mph, a hearse followed by 5-10 cars with black pennants and a huge backlog of buses, trucks and cars.
It's getting worse, obviously, because there are more old people falling off their perch each year, and road traffic is increasing.
It's an outdated, inconsiderate way of doing things.

--- End quote ---

We do have a problem with far too many old unproductive people living far too long. It is not sustainable and a huge burden on the taxpayer.

Should TB's cull ever be implemented I suggest he start with old people over the age of eighty. The savings will be enormous with regard to pensions, and use of the NHS.

Too few people of working age paying for an ever-growing number of old people and this will eventually bankrupt the country. :)

I believe STMO is offering to depart this mortal coil now.....hence his post. :y

Kevin Wood:

--- Quote from: Varche on 18 October 2018, 14:46:56 ---Simplz. Leave instructions for the hearse to be driven on or above the limit. last one to the wake buys everyone a drink.

--- End quote ---
Worked for my mate Johnty. RIP. :y

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 18 October 2018, 15:18:14 ---
We do have a problem with far too many old unproductive people living far too long. It is not sustainable and a huge burden on the taxpayer.

--- End quote ---

With more of them being ploughed over by speeding hearses there'll be no problem. :y

Doctor Gollum:
Could be a market for black E63 estates... Strokes chin ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version