Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: The Next Cambelt Party..  (Read 18115 times)

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: The Next Cambelt Party..
« Reply #90 on: 21 April 2007, 07:52:41 »

Sorry for the late reply on this thread

Currently I'm due to be working on this Sat... HOWEVER I'm in the process of sending my Boss a grovelling holiday request... if that doesn't work.. I will try and get someone to work my shift... so I'd say my chances of coming are well over 90%.....

Small / Large meet, I don't mind.. I will happily do a few cambelts, etc etc while there too.

:)
That'd be cool James, but Sunday is fine with me too.  Chris?
Trains may have been invented here, but public transport is a foreign concept!

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #91 on: 21 April 2007, 15:45:42 »

If its ok.....i wouldnt mind popping to Newbury to say hello.

Meega doesnt need anything doing.....well it does actually...but im hoping Omegatoy's mate is going to do it for me  :)

Ive got axle stands and some tools if they are of any use for the day.
Can also go shopping at vx dealer with TC card before hand if that helps

r.welfare

• Newbury, Berkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 21 April 2007, 18:25:07 »

Chris, if you've got space I'll toddle up to lend a hand with a spanner.  Would be good if we're bleeding brakes etc because you saw the colour of my fluid!!

Would also be good if there are any resident experts to guess where my oil is leaking from...

Dean

• Weston Super Mare - UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 21 April 2007, 19:49:51 »

Gutted I am not going to be able to make it, i really wanted to make this meet from the beginning..typical

Was looking forward to the BBQ and a few beers

Nevermind!

Hope you all have a good day and hopefully i can make the next south/west meet

Dean
Free Traffic law advice  - Just PM or see the sticky thread in General Chat ! http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1177278724 - no liability accepted

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 21 April 2007, 23:10:42 »

16th June Brackley
Eh? Not round mine I'm afraid...
I think that's when tunnie was possibly hosting, but TBH since I'm not expecting to go I may not have been paying enough attention.

I have to double check when my parents are away... its around then. Maybe 20th ish.... not 100% sure at the moment.

I shall no doubt be tinkering on the Senator around then, so should be free for a meet / host :y

ClarCE

• Newbury, Berks
  • Cam Covers x 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 21 April 2007, 23:45:18 »

Oh damn, typical the day I'm outside all day that this gains momentum  :(

Guys I hate to do this but I'm going to have to arrange it for another day - Theo I'm real sorry mate - my Mrs has just basically told me its either her or the car for the next few weeks after I've been out there so often, obviously I wanted to say 'the car' but lost my nerve  :o  Women, they drive me f**king mental.

Sorry again chaps, I'll have to make it up to you buy cooking the most awesome bbq ever at another date..
So Far - :: Re-Finished Elite Wheels :: Black Leather Interior :: 3.0 Cams :: Chipped (REMOVED, EBAY SHI*E) :: Facelift Skirts ::
To Do   - :: Facelift Rear Bumper, Door Mouldings :: Irsmsher Front Air Da

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 22 April 2007, 09:19:58 »

Guys I hate to do this but I'm going to have to arrange it for another day - Theo I'm real sorry mate - my Mrs has just basically told me its either her or the car for the next few weeks after I've been out there so often, obviously I wanted to say 'the car' but lost my nerve  :o  Women, they drive me f**king mental.

Sorry again chaps, I'll have to make it up to you buy cooking the most awesome bbq ever at another date..
Don't worry Chris.  I'll still try to hook up with Bo Bo, but can do it on my own.  Now that the parking brake works, all I have to do is the front brakes and an oil change so no big deal.
Trains may have been invented here, but public transport is a foreign concept!

Bo Bo

• Omega Baron
  • Coventry
  • Here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 22 April 2007, 21:14:50 »

Don't worry Chris.  I'll still try to hook up with Bo Bo, but can do it on my own.  Now that the parking brake works, all I have to do is the front brakes and an oil change so no big deal.
Now that this isn't happening it looks like I'm going to Brum on the lash  :)

You're still welcome to come round & use the garage if you want, I'll be around til midday-ish  :y
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?!

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 22 April 2007, 22:37:51 »

Maybe you should get your Mrs into cars?

It worked for me :y

ClarCE

• Newbury, Berks
  • Cam Covers x 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 22 April 2007, 22:43:16 »

Maybe you should get your Mrs into cars?

It worked for me :y

I have tried - she even fitted my leather door cards, and managed it fine!

Alas, she still blew a gasket yesterday BIG TIME. :(

Jim's just dropped off some facelift sidesills for me (Thanks Jim!) and now I'm afraid to fit them!  Have to do it at work in my lunch break or something ;)
So Far - :: Re-Finished Elite Wheels :: Black Leather Interior :: 3.0 Cams :: Chipped (REMOVED, EBAY SHI*E) :: Facelift Skirts ::

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 23 April 2007, 09:13:37 »

I had this With My ExWife She could do all her Hobbies she liked and when i wanted to do mine she blew off it and went mad saying we never did anything together, Durrrrr Strange how it was only when i wanted to do my own thing Bloody Women.

Lucky For Me I guess My Girl Friend Is happy for me to do my own thing as she gets on with her stuff and we make time for each other to do stuff together, lucky i guess that we both share hobbies.

Craig
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer
[To be Fitted]Reverse Sensors

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #101 on: 23 April 2007, 09:25:13 »

No Problems Mate :y
« Last Edit: 23 April 2007, 09:26:01 by jim »
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

Dean

• Weston Super Mare - UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 23 April 2007, 10:29:44 »

My misses has NO hobbies at all...which is worse because they dont understand other people's need to have them!

I got up with our little one this morning so she could have a lie in, I played with toys, got her breakfast, got her dressed and ready for toddler group and she was still in a piss!

said i did it to keep her happy not because i wanted to!  cant win!!!!

Free Traffic law advice  - Just PM or see the sticky thread in General Chat ! http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1177278724 - no liability accepted

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 23 April 2007, 10:38:46 »

My misses has NO hobbies at all...which is worse because they dont understand other people's need to have them!

I know the feeling.

My wife has a shortage of hobbies every so often and it is difficult. I've got so many hobbies I'm always neglecting one of them - so I am never short of something to do. Strangely enough I don't often join her in front of the TV to waste an evening watching yet another load of old dross.

Fortunately since Christmas she's got addicted to playing World Of Warcraft so as soon as she sits in front of her PC she's occupied for the evening and it's garage time for me!

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

ClarCE

• Newbury, Berks
  • Cam Covers x 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 23 April 2007, 10:57:26 »

Fortunately since Christmas she's got addicted to playing World Of Warcraft...

Now theres an idea, she did get caught on sid miers railroads for a bit, but the games not long enough to engage her for any serious length of time..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.