Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to buy my first Omega  (Read 2790 times)

Lee A

• Frome, Somerset
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to buy my first Omega
« Reply #15 on: 09 July 2009, 14:01:43 »

It seems around 1k will get you a reasonable elite, the facelift models seem to be a bit higher than that though.

I think the diesel one is a bit too much money but then people do like them. My budget is really £1500 max, will keep looking and im sure i'll find one i like soon :)

Cheers, Lee

Monza

• Bungay, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09 July 2009, 14:09:37 »

Good luck fella, that TD, is low miles and auto and elite, a rare combo. Prefer a 3.2 myself though. Let you know if I see anything else. Keep an eye on pistonheads also, a little known site :D ;)
Past Drives: 16 Monzas, 1 x VW W8 4motion, 1 lotus Carlton, 1 Carlton GSI, 1 Omega Evolution, 1 Vectra 2.5V6, 2 Omega MV6s, 4 Cavaliers plus 131 others over the years!!

Vmax

• Waterlooville, Hampshire.
  • Missing life on two wheels :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09 July 2009, 14:31:11 »

First one looks pretty good to me  :)
Keep Calm And Carry On.......

Monza

• Bungay, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09 July 2009, 14:36:02 »

I thought that was a nice find also. Thank you :y
Past Drives: 16 Monzas, 1 x VW W8 4motion, 1 lotus Carlton, 1 Carlton GSI, 1 Omega Evolution, 1 Vectra 2.5V6, 2 Omega MV6s, 4 Cavaliers plus 131 others over the years!!

Lee A

• Frome, Somerset
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 13 July 2009, 21:26:57 »

Well, seems i have found myself a very nice 2000 W Facelift 3.0 Elite auto, red with grey leather and 78k on the clock!

Had to go all the way down to St Austell to take a peek, has a FSH and drives nice as anything, no dinks or dents, just a couple of little things that the dealer needs to sort (tracking is out a bit, self leveling warning which i read is an easy fix) and she looks very clean overall indeed.

Paid £1495 for it, which is not a bargain but im happy with it, hope to pick it up fri and will post some pics over the weekend once its had a nice polish.
« Last Edit: 13 July 2009, 21:28:38 by landa1971 »

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 13 July 2009, 21:40:32 »

Well, seems i have found myself a very nice 2000 W Facelift 3.0 Elite auto, red with grey leather and 78k on the clock!

Had to go all the way down to St Austell to take a peek, has a FSH and drives nice as anything, no dinks or dents, just a couple of little things that the dealer needs to sort (tracking is out a bit, self leveling warning which i read is an easy fix) and she looks very clean overall indeed.

Paid £1495 for it, which is not a bargain but im happy with it, hope to pick it up fri and will post some pics over the weekend once its had a nice polish.
Make sure there's a receipt for a cambelt/tensioner change in the last 40,000 miles or 4 years, if not you want some money knocking off ;)
« Last Edit: 13 July 2009, 21:40:52 by Elite_Pete »
Retired

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 13 July 2009, 21:43:48 »

Make sure there's a receipt for a cambelt/tensioner change in the last 40,000 miles or 4 years, if not you want some money knocking off ;)
Defiantley mate!
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.