Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Who says you can't buy a decent motor for a £1000?  (Read 2405 times)

cleggy

Re: Who says you can't buy a decent motor for a £1000?
« Reply #30 on: 21 July 2014, 15:04:52 »

..... Robin reliant on the  ......

Reliant Robin ........  ::)  ::)  ::) Unless of course you drive an Omega Vauxhall  ::)

I rolled two plastic pigs in my youth. Both were Regal's with the earlier 600 cc lump. :y

My mate rolled a Plastic Pig with three of us in it, went over a couple of times and them slid down the road on my side. The guy in the back was standing in the middle of road before I managed to climb out through the windscreen god knows how I never noticed him :o. The driver was hanging suspend by his seat belt and I had to go back in and lift him up to  release the belt wherby he duly dropped into the passenger well ;D ;D . The funniest thing was we couldn't find the battery when we went to disconnect it for the fire risk ( I've seen one of those go up).The three of us picked it up from the centre of a three lane carriageway plonked it on the verge and buggered off to the fish and chip shop where we were going in the first place :y. The local bobby on his bike saw it and was white as sheet, luckily we were fine...... never again ;D ;D ;D. Went back the following morning for a look and how we all survived let alone with no injuries I'll never know it was a total wreck :y :y.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 16 queries.