Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Relay ?  (Read 2361 times)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: Relay ?
« Reply #30 on: 22 July 2014, 17:55:32 »

Still no joy on this relay  >:(

Will this do the job ?

Bypass Relay

Help !!!  :(

No. That's a completely different thing ....... you don't need one of them in an Omega, but if you did, it would supply your trailer lights.

omega3000

« Reply #31 on: 22 July 2014, 18:04:03 »

Still no joy on this relay  >:(

Will this do the job ?

Bypass Relay

Help !!!  :(
This is the genuine article

Thanks Rob  :) Am i right in saying its the LAW now to fit audible indicators  :-\

I have the audible bit  :y

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22 July 2014, 18:07:35 »

Thanks Rob  :) Am i right in saying its the LAW now to fit audible indicators  :-\

No, you just need a method of knowing an indicator has failed. You can use a buzzer as you suggest or add a lamp to the dash that indicate that they are working, but often these days with CANbus on newer cars, its sufficient for the indicators to rapid flash (as they do on the car) when one of the trailer indicators fails.

omega3000

« Reply #33 on: 22 July 2014, 18:11:26 »

No, you just need a method of knowing an indicator has failed. You can use a buzzer as you suggest or add a lamp to the dash that indicate that they are working, but often these days with CANbus on newer cars, its sufficient for the indicators to rapid flash (as they do on the car) when one of the trailer indicators fails.

Ok understood andy  ;D I will fit a bulb anyway  :y Maybe i can start to look for a tin tent now  ::) :)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 22 July 2014, 19:01:28 »

Maybe i can start to look for a tin tent now  ::) :)

:y :y I'm sure you'll enjoy using it when you get it. Have you any idea what you're after? Only the two of us (and a Mutt) go away in ours so have a large 2 berth .... a Lunar 520/2 single axle.

omega3000

« Reply #35 on: 22 July 2014, 19:16:12 »

Maybe i can start to look for a tin tent now  ::) :)

:y :y I'm sure you'll enjoy using it when you get it. Have you any idea what you're after? Only the two of us (and a Mutt) go away in ours so have a large 2 berth .... a Lunar 520/2 single axle.

Thats a nice van  :y

2 berth is plenty big enough , not looking for anything fancy just something that will do the job of taking us away for a few days away a year . Looking forward to it , always liked caravanning and after the last camping trip and getting bitten to bits by bugs and crawling in and out of a tent the caravan will suit my needs much better  :y Dont mind getting something that needs a bit of sprucing up and diy , hopefully we can get a few holidays in before end of season .

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 22 July 2014, 19:40:17 »

Thats a nice van  :y

I think your picture must be of one a bit newer than ours.

This is like ours

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.