Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: VBOA MEET BILLING AQUADROME JULY 2007  (Read 13198 times)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
Re: VBOA MEET BILLING AQUADROME JULY 2007
« Reply #45 on: 27 February 2007, 19:27:46 »

Otherwise just play it by ear and we can all just sod the VBOA book into the Crown at Brackley and get pissed at Jaimes ;D ;D :y
Not a chance!
Or ask my neighbour if we can pitch tents in the rugby club.... ;)

Yeah good idea :y

amigov6

« Reply #46 on: 19 March 2007, 19:48:27 »

Good evening. Reckon i'd be up for showing my big mig off at Billing. Piccies on here at last if you want a look. I fancy a gig with tents so i can drink in the evening so is this on? Cheers amigov6.

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 20 March 2007, 20:57:10 »

Good evening. Reckon i'd be up for showing my big mig off at Billing. Piccies on here at last if you want a look. I fancy a gig with tents so i can drink in the evening so is this on? Cheers amigov6.

Well I will be there, and pretty sure a few other members will be there also.

amigov6

« Reply #48 on: 16 April 2007, 23:39:25 »

8-)Any more news? If enough of us trundle our big old tanks down they might take a bit of notice in future. All i need is room for my mig & small tent next to it. Why are they being so strict, do'nt they like migs, & are they aware of the forum? As we all know big cars lose value fast therefore many do'nt survive but a good mk1 granada will fetch more than a jag now. Bmw merc lexus all ok but vx are the last to make agood solid rwd luxury/performance motor, no other mainstream manufacturer does anymore & they've stopped now. Sorry to bang on but it's time we got some recognition & support from these so called event organizers. Ok i think that chip's finally fallen off my shoulder, fingers crossed!!! >:(

bogit

• Northampton
  • yes i do know its missing 2 wheels :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 17 April 2007, 07:24:27 »

personaly i plan on walking on site through one of the public rghts of way that run through the site, then sliding of home to my own bed for some peice during the night :)
dash bulbs replaced,ecc sorted,atf to go, door blowers-maybe

amigov6

« Reply #50 on: 20 April 2007, 23:38:03 »

personaly i plan on walking on site through one of the public rghts of way that run through the site, then sliding of home to my own bed for some peice during the night :)
:oLooks like we're all kipping at yours then. That's what i call a dedicated OOF member!!! ;D

magnaman

• SWINDON , WILTSHIRE
  • my second miggi
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 14 May 2007, 19:57:03 »

HI LOVE TO GO JUST GOT OMEGA 2.5 V6 BUT LOOKING AT ALL YOUR CARS WILL PUT MINE TO SHAME

Ernie

• swindon wilts
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 17 May 2007, 16:09:44 »

This sounds like a right laugh. i maybe there just got to check a few thing and hope the elite passes it;s mot at the end of the month.

:y

wayneo

• Cambridgeshire
  • Car and ice nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 20 May 2007, 11:47:15 »

I might show my face too if thats ok  8-)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 22 May 2007, 18:27:57 »

Not too sure how many forum members will turn up, sure there will be a few, but I would recommend that if you are going to go to book in advance if camping, as if you leave it till the last minute they may just tell you to turn up and take a chance. The link is on one of the previous posts on this thread.

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 23 May 2007, 11:59:17 »

OK then folks I think its time to start getting an idea of who is coming to the VBOA meet as its only about 6 weeks away now, on 7/8 July and it is £19 a night. The list below are members that have expressed an interest in going, so I would like to firm this up over the next couple of weeks please folks.

Laidback66
Bo Bo
Elite Pete
Bob.Dent
jay w
JamesV6CDX
Big Steve
AmigoV6
bogit
magnaman
Wayneo
Sound2K - going with MIG?
Sir Sideways - going with Vx pirates?

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 23 May 2007, 17:35:35 »

OK then folks I think its time to start getting an idea of who is coming to the VBOA meet as its only about 6 weeks away now, on 7/8 July and it is £19 a night. The list below are members that have expressed an interest in going, so I would like to firm this up over the next couple of weeks please folks.

Laidback66
Bo Bo
Elite Pete
Bob.Dent
jay w
JamesV6CDX
Big Steve
AmigoV6
bogit
magnaman
Wayneo

Can't make it I'm afraid, on holiday with Mrs AA.
I like red cars

Jay w

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth/Poole
  • omega gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 07 June 2007, 18:52:38 »

Laidback66
Bo Bo
Elite Pete
Bob.Dent
jay w
JamesV6CDX
Big Steve
AmigoV6
bogit
magnaman
Wayneo

Yep i am going come what may, me and my 5 year old daughter who is getting to be a petrol head will be there in the miggy, my wife 'doesn't do camping' so it tough on her, she is being left at home

I have been for the last few years with another club, they however dont welcome Miggys  >:( so i have told them to shove it and go alone.

I will be there from Sat mid morn, if someone is going to try and 'reserve' a place then please let me know as we would rather spend time with like minded people..... :y

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 07 June 2007, 21:05:39 »

Laidback66
Bo Bo
Elite Pete
Bob.Dent
jay w
JamesV6CDX
Big Steve
AmigoV6
bogit
magnaman
Wayneo

Yep i am going come what may, me and my 5 year old daughter who is getting to be a petrol head will be there in the miggy, my wife 'doesn't do camping' so it tough on her, she is being left at home

I have been for the last few years with another club, they however dont welcome Miggys  >:( so i have told them to shove it and go alone.

I will be there from Sat mid morn, if someone is going to try and 'reserve' a place then please let me know as we would rather spend time with like minded people..... :y

Sounds good to me, think a few potential have now bailed out. However, I will be there in one of the swan fields either friday for the weekend to Sunday/monday latest. i'll try and keep you a pitch for next to me, eg give myself a big parking space. PM me your mobile number and i'll do vice versa and we'll catch up on the day :y

sounds2k

• Omega Knight
  • Queenborough, Kent
    • Saabs and a Jag XFR
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 19 June 2007, 00:17:59 »

I'll be there in my silver estate with Mig ... must give it a going over with the meguiars first though :y
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.