Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Mrs May's speech Friday afternoon  (Read 8593 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: Mrs May's speech Friday afternoon
« Reply #45 on: 26 September 2018, 10:01:19 »

Do Labour have a BREXIT stance?  :-\

Based on the radio, yesterday, I believe their stance is "Vote us in and you can have another referendum on whether or not you actually want to leave (you don't, remember that, vote right this time)"

.. whilst, at the same time, employing Corbyn to ensure that they don't actually get voted in. ;D Once the shite has finally hit the fan, they'll ditch him, and campaign along the lines of "look what a mess the tories made of brexit!" whilst conveniently forgetting that they brought nothing whatsoever of use to the table themselves. ::)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 26 September 2018, 10:18:05 »

It seems to me that Labours only Brexit strategy is to use it as a means to bring the government down.  ::)

The irony is that they will apply their '6 tests' to whatever (shitty) deal the Maybot brings back to Parliament to vote it down.  The fact that they couldn't negotiate a deal with the EU that passes the '6 tests' dosn't seem to have occurred to them.  ???

Tossers!  ::)  The lot of them!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 26 September 2018, 10:38:36 »

Oh and does anyone fancy a cheeky general strike?  ::)

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 26 September 2018, 11:18:53 »

Most of their voters voted to leave, their leader is a lifelong Eurosceptic. Most of his party are firm remainers. He no longer gives a toss about anything apart from being PM.
So, the official stance changes at least once a day depending on who is talking about it and who they are talking to.
And they claim Corbynism to be  new type of politics.  ;D
As someone once sang "meet the new boss, the same as the old boss".  ::)

"We won,t get fooled again", The Who. :y

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 26 September 2018, 12:51:31 »

;D ;D ;D ;)

It didn't work in 1926 and it wouldn't work now, doing a lot of damage to the country.................................but hang on, so much damage is being done already!!

Damn Corbyn and his pirates are just not helping the situation.  A "People's Vote"??  FFS.  That was what the Referendum was meant't to be and a majority, not including me, voted to leave.  So now we MUST leave, otherwise we will be the laughing stock of the World from which real grave damage to our economy and sovereignty will be done! ::) ::) ::)

Usually stay out of politics on the OOF, but this is testing my resolve to stay silent! ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 26 September 2018, 12:57:27 »

;D ;D ;D ;)

It didn't work in 1926 and it wouldn't work now, doing a lot of damage to the country.................................but hang on, so much damage is being done already!!

Damn Corbyn and his pirates are just not helping the situation.  A "People's Vote"??  FFS. That was what the Referendum was meant't to be and a majority, not including me, voted to leave.  So now we MUST leave, otherwise we will be the laughing stock of the World from which real grave damage to our economy and sovereignty will be done! ::) ::) ::)

Usually stay out of politics on the OOF, but this is testing my resolve to stay silent! ;)

Exactly my take on the subject. I am a remainer not a remoaner.

If there is another vote, the options should be limited to 'how we decide to leave'..........the option of 'remaining in the EU' should not be allowed. We have already voted on this point.

STEMO

« Reply #51 on: 26 September 2018, 13:05:13 »

The padded jacket, in order to make him look broader, didn't work. You can see his scrawny shoulders halfway along.  ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 26 September 2018, 13:15:49 »

The padded jacket, in order to make him look broader, didn't work. You can see his scrawny shoulders halfway along.  ;D

......................and today Comrade Corbyn is talking about re-nationalisation (nothing new) and the dismantling of Capitalism which he says is all "a scam"!! :o :o :o :o :o   Doesn't he know that any form of communism by itself has not worked, and even China has been heading for a Capitalist society with sales of Rolls Royces there up by 40% on the previous year!  The Soviet Union proved how disastrous communism, at least in their form, could be.   

I feel we are going back to the naff decade of the 1970's, exactly when I grew up to the realisation that Labour was no good for the UK.  But, here we go again with this throw of a Labour leader. >:( >:( >:( >:( 
« Last Edit: 26 September 2018, 13:21:27 by Lizzie Zoom »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 26 September 2018, 13:23:49 »

Yet unbelievably Mrs May's 'advisors' have been mulling a snap GE!  :o

WTF?  Because that went so well for them just over a year ago!  ::)  Where does she get these people?  :-\

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 26 September 2018, 13:30:03 »

Yet unbelievably Mrs May's 'advisors' have been mulling a snap GE!  :o

WTF?  Because that went so well for them just over a year ago!  ::)  Where does she get these people?  :-\

Yes, that worries me, a Conservative, as well!! :o :o :o :(

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 26 September 2018, 13:32:37 »

Most of Corbyns supporters are young people. The 1970,s to them really is ancient history. The left wing education system has programmed them to believe if it isn't left wing its evil. Its also why they dont have a problem voting for a lifelong supporter of the IRA.
Its all ancient history to them, and Corbyn and his kind have had time to make up a pack of lies to cover their backs in the interim.
One delegate yesterday proclaimed that the education system needs to be improved, because " if we educated children properly, there wouldnt be any Tories".
Its pretty scary stuff for those of us who have lived life and seen it before.

I dont believe even moronicMay and her team are mad enough to call an election at the moment. Unless events overtake them and leave little choice in the matter.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 26 September 2018, 13:45:15 »

I am glad I don't have to vote in Uk elections.

I think all three parties are sadly lacking.

This lack of history is what helps get so many young supporters for the EU for example.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 26 September 2018, 13:54:13 »

Or the version of history they are taught. These days, modern British political history starts with the election "The wicked witch" Thatcher, and everything that's gone wrong since, is her fault apparently.  ::)
Im pretty sure I will write NOTA on my ballot paper next time, despite recently becoming a member of the Tories.  ::) ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

STEMO

« Reply #58 on: 26 September 2018, 14:37:55 »

This lack of history is what helps get so many young supporters for the EU for example.
There are three parties?

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 26 September 2018, 14:47:26 »

There are three parties?

I was just going to say..

But yes, apparently the Monster Raving Looney party is still a thing, and head quartered about a mile from where I'm sitting now. ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.