Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Speaking of bog roll . . .  (Read 6267 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Speaking of bog roll . . .
« on: 04 May 2018, 13:56:55 »

...........this is what you need as an employer if your workers are spending too much time taking a 'comfort break' :)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Speaking of bog roll . . .
« Reply #1 on: 04 May 2018, 14:14:43 »

Have you ordered a box for "downstairs" at Opti manor?

As an aside what were you searching for when you found that.?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 May 2018, 14:23:25 »

Indeed I have, Mr Varche. :)

Too late now but this excellent product could have saved British Leyland back in the day. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2018, 15:41:01 »

Indeed I have, Mr Varche. :)

Too late now but this excellent product could have saved British Leyland back in the day. :)

I'm sure that you are on hand with the soothing baby lotion after the maid has been in the downstairs kazi?   :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06 May 2018, 07:12:54 »

Nah, Izal paper in boxes is best. You know the stuff that's all shiny so it doesn't actually clean it just spreads it around a bit    :o

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06 May 2018, 08:01:10 »

And had such sharp edges it'd cut your arse to ribbons too ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06 May 2018, 12:08:20 »

Nah, Izal paper in boxes is best. You know the stuff that's all shiny so it doesn't actually clean it just spreads it around a bit    :o

There should be a warning on the box......"this product will not work with runny stools".

....consult the Bristol stool chart before use. :)
« Last Edit: 06 May 2018, 12:11:17 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06 May 2018, 12:36:44 »

To resuse, place in washing machine on a hot wash and full spin..... ::)
I like red cars

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06 May 2018, 13:27:32 »

My Nan used to keep that Izal stuff in her downstairs loo, but ordinary toilet tissue in the upstairs bathroom.  :)

I always used to head upstairs to do my business, but often got firmly told to use the downstairs loo as " that's good enough for a little squirt like you! "   ;D

STEMO

« Reply #9 on: 06 May 2018, 14:39:29 »

My Nan used to keep that Izal stuff in her downstairs loo, but ordinary toilet tissue in the upstairs bathroom.  :)

I always used to head upstairs to do my business, but often got firmly told to use the downstairs loo as " that's good enough for a little squirt like you! "   ;D
You should have informed your Nan that it was the little squirts that were causing the problems with the downstairs toilet paper.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06 May 2018, 14:54:24 »

You should have informed your Nan that it was the little squirts that were causing the problems with the downstairs toilet paper.  ;D

Strips of the Daily Mirror on a nail was a luxury when I was a nipper. :)

I seem to recall wiping my arse on Christine Keeler. ;)
« Last Edit: 06 May 2018, 15:04:30 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06 May 2018, 17:32:14 »

I'd have got a clip round the ear for being cheeky!  ::)  :)

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06 May 2018, 22:44:32 »

So . . . . moving on

Why is todays "quality" bog roll so thin and have such small sheets. I used to travel to the the USA quite often, and I used at least twice as much arse wipe over there as here. I use Travelodge hotels quite a bit, if they think they are saving money by have such crap bog paper, they're wrong as I use at least twice as much. At least 4 or even 6 sheets to the fold  8) and yes, this matters. It is of mega importance    ::)

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 06 May 2018, 23:12:47 »

So . . . . moving on

Why is todays "quality" bog roll so thin and have such small sheets. I used to travel to the the USA quite often, and I used at least twice as much arse wipe over there as here. I use Travelodge hotels quite a bit, if they think they are saving money by have such crap bog paper, they're wrong as I use at least twice as much. At least 4 or even 6 sheets to the fold  8) and yes, this matters. It is of mega importance    ::)

4 to 6 sheets! Are you a large chap Rog?  ???  ::)  :-\  :)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 06 May 2018, 23:25:34 »

I don't know what he does and I'm not asking, but my son uses almost a whole bog roll at each "sitting" - I'm thinking of imposing a bog roll surcharge!  ::)

Ron.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 07 May 2018, 00:01:06 »

I don't know what he does and I'm not asking, but my son uses almost a whole bog roll at each "sitting" - I'm thinking of imposing a bog roll surcharge!  ::)

Ron.

Sounds like you need to swap the Andrex for a box of tracing paper Ron!  ;D

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07 May 2018, 04:08:16 »

So . . . . moving on

Largish-ish yes, but not 4-6 of decent quality. My point is that sometimes in hotels they buy such cheap really thin paper with incredibly small sheets.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07 May 2018, 06:45:44 »

Sounds like you need to swap the Andrex for a box of tracing paper Ron!  ;D
[/quote]

I did suggest a wire brush and Dettol!  ;D

Ron.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07 May 2018, 10:37:34 »

So . . . . moving on

Largish-ish yes, but not 4-6 of decent quality. My point is that sometimes in hotels they buy such cheap really thin paper with incredibly small sheets.

You're right Rog, in that it's probably a false economy.  There's nothing worse than the tissue disintegrating as you wipe!  ::)

You should write in.  On their cheap bog roll of course!  :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07 May 2018, 10:57:35 »

but my son uses almost a whole bog roll at each "sitting"
In my (fairly extensive ;D) experience of "cleaning up", you instinctively know after about 3 wipes if you're making progress, and if you should just give up and get the pressure washer out.

The only exception is the aftermath of a nice lamb naga, where you have to revert to the blotting method, rather than an abrasive wipe on quilted velvet, due to the delicate nature of the operation.
Grumpy old man

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07 May 2018, 21:38:26 »

So . . . . moving on

You're right Rog, in that it's probably a false economy.  There's nothing worse than the tissue disintegrating as you wipe!  ::)

You should write in.  On their cheap bog roll of course!  :y

Yes there is, the paper is so thin that you are actually using your bare fingers!  :o    Hands up nail biters  ::)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08 May 2018, 07:38:08 »

Must be a big bog roll cos it's still unrolling :D

SILVER 1951

• london
    • omega 2.2i cd
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 12 May 2018, 17:52:51 »

Thank god we dont have Zamo roll any more  that was a ass ripper ;D ;D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 13 May 2018, 02:25:52 »

Go and visit Ukraine to find out what the term 'shit hole' really means. ::) ::) ::)  In a  village house like the MILs it is in the outside room.  A hole in the concrete to joint the rest in the smelly pit below. In the summer you have plenty of company from the flies buzzing around, whilst perfecting your aim trough the hole in the concrete slab so you don't leave a 'signature' behind on the concrete rim. If you have a loose bowel then you add your 'graffiti' all over the concrete to join the others, the swarm of flies will thank you. :o :o :o

And this is pure luxury compared to the free public toilets, the paid ones aren't so bad as they give you two sheets, to clean up your small/large, wet/dry discharge afterwards, you need more, live with the clinkers until your evening shower. :o :o :o

To say it is enlightening and character forming how other countries live and unpleasant sums it up. :o :o :o It is obviously a mainland European way of life as french public toilets with their hole and raised foot placers aren't much better. :o :o :o
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 13 May 2018, 06:12:30 »

To say it is enlightening and character forming how other countries live and unpleasant sums it up. :o :o :o It is obviously a mainland European way of life as french public toilets with their hole and raised foot placers aren't much better. :o :o :o

Back in the early 80s I was staying in a moderately expensive hotel in central Paris, and that was the "toilet", and in the corner of the bedroom    ??? I was alone, but I'm sure it would have been very romantic if I'd been with the Mrs

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 13 May 2018, 07:40:42 »

Back in the early 80s I was staying in a moderately expensive hotel in central Paris, and that was the "toilet", and in the corner of the bedroom    ??? I was alone, but I'm sure it would have been very romantic if I'd been with the Mrs
But surely, if your aged or infirm, these things would be very difficult to use?

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 13 May 2018, 16:04:50 »

But surely, if your aged or infirm, these things would be very difficult to use?
Feet apart and lean on your frame... You'll be fine  :-*
Onanists always think outside the box.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 13 May 2018, 16:13:03 »

When you,re incontinent you really don,t give s sh*t.  :P

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 13 May 2018, 18:58:08 »

Apparently you do,it's just that by the time you find out it's too late :D :D ;D

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 13 May 2018, 20:38:11 »

Apparently you do,it's just that by the time you find out it's too late :D :D ;D
;D ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 14 May 2018, 18:13:38 »

And being Parisian, no doubt you emptied your contents onto a ledge on the porcelain, rather than in the water. Stupid bloody idea.
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 14 May 2018, 18:27:19 »

I blame the Germans for that little design gem...

STEMO

« Reply #32 on: 14 May 2018, 18:30:04 »

And being Parisian, no doubt you emptied your contents onto a ledge on the porcelain, rather than in the water. Stupid bloody idea.
Mine just runs off the ledge leaving a brown stain on it.  ;D
« Last Edit: 14 May 2018, 18:33:17 by STEMO »

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 14 May 2018, 18:30:36 »

Nice  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 14 May 2018, 18:41:58 »

I've just admired what I put in the potty ::)

I nearly passed out, there was an awful lot of blood  :-\
Grumpy old man

STEMO

« Reply #35 on: 14 May 2018, 19:29:38 »

'Piles' of it?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 14 May 2018, 19:45:19 »

'Piles' of it?
Yup, I think Tim* didn't like my Lamb Naga.

*Tim. I name my pile after Mr Henman, the ex tennis player. Both are useless, pointless pains in the arse, serving no benefit to anyone.
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 14 May 2018, 19:47:48 »

Some tea just came out...

STEMO

« Reply #38 on: 14 May 2018, 19:49:58 »

'Piles' of it?
Yup, I think Tim* didn't like my Lamb Naga.

*Tim. I name my pile after Mr Henman, the ex tennis player. Both are useless, pointless pains in the arse, serving no benefit to anyone.
Lay off the hot curries for a while and shove some ointment up your Jacksie morning and night. Anusol, Prep H, whatever. If you're a good boy for a week or so, it actually works.
If it sounds like too much trouble, get Gixer to put his finger up your arse every time you go over. His finger is probably a bit bigger than what he normally uses, but I'm sure you'll get used to it.  ;D

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 14 May 2018, 20:24:42 »

Doc said to me years ago that for all the good Anusol and PrepH was you might as well stick it up yer arse ;D. Go to your Docs and ask him for a script for Ultraproct M. Ointment is good but suppositories are better. :y

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 14 May 2018, 22:26:04 »

Fresh bright red blood, that possibly spray the bowl - Haemorrhoids

Dark red or black - go see the doctor - ASAP, not so easy or good

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 14 May 2018, 23:29:50 »

I blame the Germans for that little design gem...

"Dump and admire"  :D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 15 May 2018, 19:29:58 »

Doc said to me years ago that for all the good Anusol and PrepH was you might as well stick it up yer arse ;D. Go to your Docs and ask him for a script for Ultraproct M. Ointment is good but suppositories are better. :y
The ol' torpedoes like Germanoids generally make Tim go back home on the rare occasions he wants to see the outside world.

Just don't sneeze or cough for the first hour, else they fly out at an amazing rate. Apparently ::)
Grumpy old man

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 16 May 2018, 00:07:48 »

The ol' torpedoes like Germanoids generally make Tim go back home on the rare occasions he wants to see the outside world.

Just don't sneeze or cough for the first hour, else they fly out at an amazing rate. Apparently ::)
[/highlight]
Yeah, you think that your crap has turned white. :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.