Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I need to stop drinking  (Read 4259 times)

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
Re: I need to stop drinking
« Reply #30 on: 25 September 2006, 11:19:31 »

I like your sig Bob!  

After all this I think that I have a new plan for when I can finally afford a house.  :-/  I'm gonna get/make a lift for the garage that will raise the car half a meter or so.  That is enough to get under the car with a creeper, do brakes while sitting on a little stool, and it will bring it up to where I don't have to bend over so far to work under the hood!  8-)  And you don't have to have 12'+ ceilings.
Sounds like a good idea, but it wouldn't work for me. I would have to have a removable garage roof as every year the car would have to be lifted that little bit higher because of the ever growing middle age spread :-[
Retired

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 25 September 2006, 12:07:11 »

I like your sig Bob!  

After all this I think that I have a new plan for when I can finally afford a house.  :-/  I'm gonna get/make a lift for the garage that will raise the car half a meter or so.  That is enough to get under the car with a creeper, do brakes while sitting on a little stool, and it will bring it up to where I don't have to bend over so far to work under the hood!  8-)  And you don't have to have 12'+ ceilings.
Sounds like a good idea, but it wouldn't work for me. I would have to have a removable garage roof as every year the car would have to be lifted that little bit higher because of the ever growing middle age spread :-[

;D ;D ;D Time to get up the gym Pete!!
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 25 September 2006, 14:38:04 »

I like your sig Bob!  

;D ;D ;D Time to get up the gym Pete!!
I bought a mountain bike with an alloy frame, front and rear suspension and disc brakes the dogs twitcher and only used it once because I was walking like John Wayne for a week so I think I might get a gel seat and start using that ;)  
Retired
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.