Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: The Next Meeting Of The Jocular Omegas, Easter 07  (Read 27777 times)

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
Re: The Next Meeting Of The Jocular Omegas, Easter
« Reply #75 on: 26 March 2007, 15:48:37 »

wow - still doing 4 for 3  :o better get some more in - only got 40 litres left  ;)
Extended until end of year....  ...again...

...and what about you Jamie - are you coming north for this in your Rover and Caravan  ;)
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 26 March 2007, 18:49:52 »

wow - still doing 4 for 3  :o better get some more in - only got 40 litres left  ;)

...and what about you Jamie - are you coming north for this in your Rover and Caravan  ;)
Firstly, I do not (thankfully) own a caravan  >:(

Secondly, I wouldn't ruin our lovely Rover 25 by sticking a shin breaker on it  >:(

Seriously, no way I could make it that far for such a short time (busy before and after easter).

Secretly hoping to be able to make the lake district meet if it goes ahead, would be great to meet you northerners :)
Grumpy old man

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 26 March 2007, 20:17:52 »

Secondly, I wouldn't ruin our lovely Rover 25 by sticking a shin breaker on it  >:(

Seriously, no way I could make it that far for such a short time (busy before and after easter).

Secretly hoping to be able to make the lake district meet if it goes ahead, would be great to meet you northerners :)

;D ;D the word caravan always gets a reaction eh Jamie  ;)

Wouldnt expect you to make such a lengthy journey - i post in jest  :)
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 26 March 2007, 20:43:08 »

;D ;D the word caravan always gets a reaction eh Jamie  ;)

Wouldnt expect you to make such a lengthy journey - i post in jest  :)
Bloody things should be banned. Or only allowed to travel in the middle of the night.  >:(

I live in the country, so affected badly by tractors and combines.  But caravans are far worse...
Grumpy old man

Kev

• Omega Knight
  • Glasgow
  • .:The OmegaProject:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 26 March 2007, 21:05:05 »

Ach!!

I'm off visiting over the weekend to a wee place down south called Rowthenstal.  >:(

I'll be coming back home on the Monday morning, so i don't think i'll be there for mid-day.

I may just have to be fashionably late....again.

Sometime in the afternoon, if you lot will still be around, and you keep me a burger or six, i may just make an appearance.  :y
OmegaProject.co.uk .:.  Fuelled with passion...
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/xthreezero/omegaproject/oof-sig.jpg[/IMG]

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #80 on: 27 March 2007, 11:32:06 »

Ach!!

I'm off visiting over the weekend to a wee place down south called Rowthenstal.  >:(

I'll be coming back home on the Monday morning, so i don't think i'll be there for mid-day.

I may just have to be fashionably late....again.

Sometime in the afternoon, if you lot will still be around, and you keep me a burger or six, i may just make an appearance.  :y
Will do Mate :y
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 27 March 2007, 15:08:26 »

Im going to get shot.....my attendance is now looking very very shakey...cant get the day off work ( we dont differentiate between public holidays and a.n other Monday)

>:( :(

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #82 on: 27 March 2007, 15:57:38 »

Im going to get shot.....my attendance is now looking very very shakey...cant get the day off work ( we dont differentiate between public holidays and a.n other Monday)

Take A Sicky ;D ;D
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

Dave

• Sittingbourne,Kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 27 March 2007, 16:39:38 »

I'm not gonna say whether I'm going or not. Being a bank holiday, I'll be off work, but I'm not sure what's happening yet.

Last time I said I'll go a wee run to Loch Lomond I ended up getting there...and going right past it all the way to Oban  :D Fantastic roads there, perfect surface, only one flaw where a corner had slightly subsided. Great run ;)
Hello,
Well the road on the east side of Loch Lomond ends at Rowerdannen so there is no chance of going to far. Head for Drymen then Balmaha then follow the signs for Rowerdannen, then look for a shed load of Omega Owners Eating Burger's Easy :y
I have to say you have some great roads in that area.Last year i took the family on a 2 week tour of Scotland, all the way up the east coast to Wick then back through the Lochs to Gartocharn on Loch Lomond. We had 4 day there as we had a wedding at Ross Priory. [smiley=thumbsup.gif].The A82 across Glen Coe what a road i had the biggist grin on my face ever [smiley=grin.gif]. Ps have a great time at the meet. [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
Grand Scenic 1.9 dci. Hands free card,Panoramic sunroof,sliding centre console,Opening tailgate window,Climate control,Cruise control,parking sensors,Roof bar spoiler,Folding mirrors,Auto lights & wipers.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 27 March 2007, 16:49:12 »

We're approaching page 7, its too early for you to decide - we need to see another 3 or 4 reschedules before you all decide ;D
Grumpy old man

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 27 March 2007, 19:36:32 »

Take A Sicky ;D ;D

cant i'm the boss  >:(

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #86 on: 28 March 2007, 08:32:34 »

I'm not gonna say whether I'm going or not. Being a bank holiday, I'll be off work, but I'm not sure what's happening yet.

Last time I said I'll go a wee run to Loch Lomond I ended up getting there...and going right past it all the way to Oban  :D Fantastic roads there, perfect surface, only one flaw where a corner had slightly subsided. Great run ;)
Hello,
Well the road on the east side of Loch Lomond ends at Rowerdannen so there is no chance of going to far. Head for Drymen then Balmaha then follow the signs for Rowerdannen, then look for a shed load of Omega Owners Eating Burger's Easy :y
I have to say you have some great roads in that area.Last year i took the family on a 2 week tour of Scotland, all the way up the east coast to Wick then back through the Lochs to Gartocharn on Loch Lomond. We had 4 day there as we had a wedding at Ross Priory. [smiley=thumbsup.gif].The A82 across Glen Coe what a road i had the biggist grin on my face ever [smiley=grin.gif]. Ps have a great time at the meet. [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Cheers Mate, Look out for the photos after the event :y

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #87 on: 28 March 2007, 08:34:02 »

Take A Sicky ;D ;D

No excuse then, pass the reign's of power to your deputy, you know it makes sense ;D ;D

I've modifyed the Poll so you can adjust your vote.

Cheers Jim
« Last Edit: 28 March 2007, 08:37:57 by jim »

DaveL

• Omega Knight
  • Nr. Cupar, Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 28 March 2007, 08:52:46 »

Take A Sicky ;D ;D

No excuse then, pass the reign's of power to your deputy, you know it makes sense ;D ;D

Cheers Jim

Show them that you care, take the day off. ;D ;D
 8-)
DaveL

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 28 March 2007, 13:10:33 »

Take A Sicky ;D ;D

Cheers Jim

Show them that you care, take the day off. ;D ;D
 8-)
DaveL

;D ;D its also the week we shed 40% of our staff via voluntry redundancies so its critical i am there........im trying to hatch something though ( as for deputies and other managers ....errrrrrrr none  :P :P)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.