Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The Midas touch. Again.  (Read 5087 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: The Midas touch. Again.
« Reply #30 on: 23 April 2018, 18:21:34 »

And to end the day, she curbed the car driving me back from the pub.  A pub where I fancied a shandy with my grub, but they had no lemonade.

HTF can a pub not have lemonade?

Serves you right for trying to ruin a perfectly good pint. :P

Please tell me it wasn't a half? ::)
I would normally agree, but it was so hot, and I was so thirsty, I wanted to glug a couple straight down, and my mission was not to get legless.

Today, managed a nasty burn after getting my fingers entangled in the extruder of the printer, at the point it claimed it was 200C.  Fortunately, due to Mrs TB's clumsiness, the house is full of Aloe Vera.  Still smarts, mind.
Grumpy old man

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 23 April 2018, 21:07:44 »

Sounds like you need to take up safer activities like mountaineering, lion taming or high wire walking. With your safety record, what could ever go wrong. :o :o :o
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 23 April 2018, 21:27:04 »

And to end the day, she curbed the car driving me back from the pub.  A pub where I fancied a shandy with my grub, but they had no lemonade.

HTF can a pub not have lemonade?

Serves you right for trying to ruin a perfectly good pint. :P

Please tell me it wasn't a half? ::)
I would normally agree, but it was so hot, and I was so thirsty, I wanted to glug a couple straight down, and my mission was not to get legless.

Today, managed a nasty burn after getting my fingers entangled in the extruder of the printer, at the point it claimed it was 200C.  Fortunately, due to Mrs TB's clumsiness, the house is full of Aloe Vera.  Still smarts, mind.

There are 2 types of people in this world.  Those that burn their fingers on extruders and those that lie about it :D

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 23 April 2018, 21:38:47 »

Whatever you do, don't buy a laser cutter like my mate has. </notjealous,honest>

;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

aaronjb

« Reply #34 on: 24 April 2018, 09:08:01 »

Whatever you do, don't buy a laser cutter like my mate has. </notjealous,honest>

;)

"How TB lost his fingers.."

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 24 April 2018, 17:59:53 »

;)
Oooo, I fancy a new toy.

I suspect those are still the wrong side of "pricey" currently  :(
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 24 April 2018, 18:03:35 »

Aloe vera is brilliant stuff - I know I got it under a cold tap within seconds, but I was expecting a massive blister as best case scenario.  Instead, I've got what looks like a bruise, and the skin is all very shiney and smooth, no fingerprint in that area.

I think I probably had a lucky escape, as I suspect that could have been quite bad.  Whilst at the time it seemed like ages, reality was probably I was only caught on it for less that a second.
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 24 April 2018, 18:05:08 »

I'm getting some reverse threaded nuts from a mate, you bulk bought a load ages ago, so he says I can have enough to keep my in props for a lifetime.

Jolly nice fella, he also said I can have some better props as well :y
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.