Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A letter from Theresa......  (Read 4937 times)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
Re: A letter from Theresa......
« Reply #15 on: 24 May 2017, 09:25:30 »

Corbyn would appear to have a bag of Magic Beans.....

Ron.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 May 2017, 09:34:45 »

Because of the first past the post system and the way the areas are split, some articles suggest this will boost areas already in young Labour support, e.g. City centre areas.

Most of London voted to remain, yet outside largely brexit. Northern areas, the shires, will still go Tory I think.

aaronjb

« Reply #17 on: 24 May 2017, 09:41:21 »

Anyone stupid enough to believe that shite, shouldn't be allowed outdoors without being accompanied by a responsible adult, and should never be allowed within a mile of a polling station.  ::)

;D ;D

And yes, I assume Corbyn has a bag of magic beans as Ron says.. or a forest of money trees!

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 May 2017, 09:58:59 »

Anyone stupid enough to believe that shite, shouldn't be allowed outdoors without being accompanied by a responsible adult, and should never be allowed within a mile of a polling station.  ::)

Yes, and thank goodness there are many very clever youngsters out there who are not fooled easily; most are not stupid. They are the ones who will actually cast their vote.  They will remember that Labour were in power up to 2010, and know what happened, with those who have studied politics and history knowing what happened when Labour were in power up to 1979; those who are not sure on those facts no doubt will be suitably informed by parents / grand parents, with even the latter stating now that they voted Labour in the past but will not now reinforcing the message. Youngsters of voting age want a good future and I cannot see many of them having any other but one choice.

June the 8th will of course tell us all what the majority want. ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24 May 2017, 12:43:56 »

Yes, and thank goodness there are many very clever youngsters out there who are not fooled easily; most are not stupid. They are the ones who will actually cast their vote.  They will remember that Labour were in power up to 2010, and know what happened, with those who have studied politics and history knowing what happened when Labour were in power up to 1979; those who are not sure on those facts no doubt will be suitably informed by parents / grand parents, with even the latter stating now that they voted Labour in the past but will not now reinforcing the message. Youngsters of voting age want a good future and I cannot see many of them having any other but one choice.

The speculation will soon end.

Mother Theresa will win by a landslide. For a Tory she has some pretty left wing ideas. For example she is not opposed to 'interfering with market forces'. She is aware (unlike mad dog Thatcher) that unbridled capitalism is not the answer.

Stopping the WFA for wealthy coffin dodgers in good in my view but it won't go down well with 'blue rinse tories' 

STEMO

« Reply #20 on: 24 May 2017, 12:59:34 »

Pensioners who have retired to Spain and other warmer climes still get it too. Winter Air Conditioning allowance.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 24 May 2017, 13:05:20 »

Pensioners who have retired to Spain and other warmer climes still get it too. Winter Air Conditioning allowance.

Yes......how can this be right. :(

I say that if 'dear old blighty' isn't good enough for them, then sod them. 

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 24 May 2017, 13:42:16 »

Could they not have found a more smug picture of him ??? It was almost irritating enough to make me punch my laptop ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 24 May 2017, 13:44:04 »

Might be a few more joining them if he gets anywhere near elected :-X

STEMO

« Reply #24 on: 24 May 2017, 14:32:47 »

Could they not have found a more smug picture of him ??? It was almost irritating enough to make me punch my laptop ::)
Never mind him, look at poor old constipated Theresa. ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 24 May 2017, 15:29:54 »

She does appear to have a constipated buttoned-up demeanour, probably because she is the daughter of a vicar.

Perhaps she is in need of a good shag......... :)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 May 2017, 15:42:44 »

She does appear to have a constipated buttoned-up demeanour, probably because she is the daughter of a vicar.

Perhaps she is in need of a good shag......... :)
I suspect that you couldn't keep up...

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 May 2017, 16:53:28 »

I suspect that you couldn't keep it up...

FTFY, and no, me neither.  ;)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 May 2017, 16:59:50 »

I suspect that you couldn't keep it up...

FTFY, and no, me neither.  ;)
Not my cup of tea, but the good lord Lincolnshire has a reputation to, um, uphold :D

TD

• Omega Knight
  • Swindon
    • Nowt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 May 2017, 17:18:40 »

When they were 11 yo's I don't think so...how many 11 yo's do you know that are interested/aware of governments  ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.