Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: South-East Gathering?  (Read 6846 times)

alexandjen

• Omega Knight
  • Sittingbourne, Kent
  • The Silver Surfer
    • View Profile
Re: South-East Gathering?
« Reply #15 on: 27 April 2008, 20:14:53 »

I'm up for the meet depending on the date  :y
Trade club card holder
Code scanner available

FRE07962128

« Reply #16 on: 27 April 2008, 22:15:33 »

I'm up for the meet depending on the date  :y

Ok thanks! :y  Date to be arranged :)

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 28 April 2008, 07:15:30 »

hi

i'm a virgin when it comes to kigs and meets so I will hopefully be able to attend dsependent on the date. :)

FRE07962128

« Reply #18 on: 28 April 2008, 09:49:14 »

hi

i'm a virgin when it comes to kigs and meets so I will hopefully be able to attend dsependent on the date. :)

Look forward to seeing you then once I have arranged it :y.

But this is all new to me too so any advice from anyone experienced at these meets would be gratefully received! :y :y

I have noticed the ones being arranged outside the South-East, especially in the North, are attracting more interest :-?  Why I am wondering :-?  Is it the classical North / South divide thing with us being more reserved in the South?! ;D ;D

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 28 April 2008, 11:06:43 »

hi

But this is all new to me too so any advice from anyone experienced at these meets would be gratefully received! :y :y

I have noticed the ones being arranged outside the South-East, especially in the North, are attracting more interest :-?  Why I am wondering :-?  Is it the classical North / South divide thing with us being more reserved in the South?! ;D ;D

I think the real reason for that Lizzie is probably because there is a higher concentration of members in the North. The Lakes meet at Keswick is a nationwide meet where members come from all over the UK and chosen for it's beautiful setting and a reasonable location for members coming from Scotland and North and South of England. :y
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

FRE07962128

« Reply #20 on: 28 April 2008, 16:49:48 »

hi

I think the real reason for that Lizzie is probably because there is a higher concentration of members in the North. The Lakes meet at Keswick is a nationwide meet where members come from all over the UK and chosen for it's beautiful setting and a reasonable location for members coming from Scotland and North and South of England. :y

Now that IS very undestandable!  The Lake District is absolutely beautiful :y, and has been a popular destination for me over many years! :) :)

Perhaps when a meet goes on in that area I may very well motor up and enjoy myself! :y

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 28 April 2008, 17:34:31 »

hi

Now that IS very undestandable!  The Lake District is absolutely beautiful :y, and has been a popular destination for me over many years! :) :)

Perhaps when a meet goes on in that area I may very well motor up and enjoy myself! :y

There already is Lizzie, a 3 day event from 27-29th June. see here:-
http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1205874019

FRE07962128

« Reply #22 on: 28 April 2008, 18:03:56 »

hi

There already is Lizzie, a 3 day event from 27-29th June. see here:-
http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1205874019

Thanks Bob I now intend to go! :y

FRE07962128

« Reply #23 on: 30 April 2008, 06:56:17 »

Who is interested in having a South-East Omega gathering in July or August? ?
I know a public house north of Ashford, Kent, at Challock on the crossroads of the A.251 / 252, where bikers are often encouraged by the Landlord & Lady to hold chairity events.

If there are no existing arrangements for such an event (I am new to this site, so PLEASE tell me if there are!) how about doing it to raise money for a popular charity (to be decided) and having a good time 8-)?

Anyone have any other suggestions or comments? :-/ :-/

I am prepared to arrange this if enough people are interested.

Please let me know!  ;) ;) :y

Lizzie Zoom :y

So far we just have six members interested in this proposed meet out of the whole of the over populated South-East! :'( :'(    Is no-one else interested?  Would you like a different venue, perhaps one to match the beauty of 'the Lakes' in the North?

Please let me know! :y :) ;)
« Last Edit: 30 April 2008, 06:56:49 by FRE07962128 »

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 30 April 2008, 08:02:34 »

Hi LizzieZoom.. meeting is still fine with me.If only a couple of us meet up,well so be it,the rest don,t know what they might be missing.

FRE07962128

« Reply #25 on: 30 April 2008, 09:00:46 »

Hi LizzieZoom.. meeting is still fine with me.If only a couple of us meet up,well so be it,the rest don,t know what they might be missing.

Well that's very true! :y  We WILL still meet no matter what and enjoy ourselves! :y :y

Weds

• Chatham, Kent
  • My other hobby
    • Mercedes E class 350 CDi
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 30 April 2008, 09:22:16 »

So far we just have six members interested in this proposed meet out of the whole of the over populated South-East! :'( :'(    Is no-one else interested?  Would you like a different venue, perhaps one to match the beauty of 'the Lakes' in the North?

I'm interested, just that with shift work don't always have weekends free...

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 30 April 2008, 10:03:15 »

My time is always a bit crazy as I work most days including weekends,but with a bit of notice sure it can be sorted ..well its only work anyway !!!and would be good to meet some local OOF members.

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 30 April 2008, 10:34:05 »

Who is interested in having a South-East Omega gathering in July or August? ?
I know a public house north of Ashford, Kent, at Challock on the crossroads of the A.251 / 252, where bikers are often encouraged by the Landlord & Lady to hold chairity events.

If there are no existing arrangements for such an event (I am new to this site, so PLEASE tell me if there are!) how about doing it to raise money for a popular charity (to be decided) and having a good time 8-)?

Anyone have any other suggestions or comments? :-/ :-/

I am prepared to arrange this if enough people are interested.

Please let me know!  ;) ;) :y

Lizzie Zoom :y

I think I should be able to make this meet depending on date. It's not going to be too far for me as I'm on the Herts/Essex border just a few miles from the M25 junction with the A10.

croydesurf

• Camberley, Surrey
  • My Motor Is A Preserved TVP Traffic Car
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 30 April 2008, 14:30:27 »

I would be up for coming along if something could be organised and I am not working.

Regards

Mark
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.