Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: South-East Gathering?  (Read 6849 times)

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
Re: South-East Gathering?
« Reply #30 on: 30 April 2008, 16:05:36 »

Looks like we are moving in the right direction number wise.Will be good to meet up .

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 30 April 2008, 18:52:20 »

How about all meeting up at the WIM open day (north side of M25)?  I know it will be an hour or 2 for most (its 1.5hrs for me), but it is probably central enough to encompass most of the southeast, ie Northampton/Banbury/Reading/Southampton/Kent/Essex/Beds etc?
Grumpy old man

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 30 April 2008, 20:04:43 »

How about all meeting up at the WIM open day (north side of M25)?  I know it will be an hour or 2 for most (its 1.5hrs for me), but it is probably central enough to encompass most of the southeast, ie Northampton/Banbury/Reading/Southampton/Kent/Essex/Beds etc?

Good idea. :y He's done the organising. We don't have to. I'll be there. Could always grab a beer / food afterwards if there's too many outsiders there. ;)

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 30 April 2008, 21:32:49 »

I wish I could but I'm working that day!  :( :( :(

Never mind, I'm sure I can attend another meet somewhere.

TB, are you going to attend the East Anglia meet?

Kevin, I'm down in your neck of the woods quite often and would like to have a look/chat with you about the LPG conversion (before I jump in and do mine!) so perhaps we can meet at a later date?
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 30 April 2008, 21:40:12 »

I wish I could but I'm working that day!  :( :( :(

Never mind, I'm sure I can attend another meet somewhere.

TB, are you going to attend the East Anglia meet?

Kevin, I'm down in your neck of the woods quite often and would like to have a look/chat with you about the LPG conversion (before I jump in and do mine!) so perhaps we can meet at a later date?
Sadly unlikely at this stage...
Grumpy old man

FRE07962128

« Reply #35 on: 30 April 2008, 23:39:52 »

Yes thanks, that does sound good :y  We could then have a really large meet :y

What does everyone else who has stated an interest in meeting at the Halfway House in July think?  Should we all go to the WIM as The Boy suggests or the H/Way House, or both?! :-/ :-/

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 01 May 2008, 01:01:24 »

Well, I haven't actually done my own one yet.  :-[

With the current petrol price situation I'll be ordering the bits ASAP though. I'd be more than happy to have a chat about them though. Just drop me a pm and let me know when you're passing by.

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 01 May 2008, 08:19:37 »

TB.if we are now planning a meet at the WIM open day,will you be bringing your tech2 as would really like to get upgrade on gearbox and climate done if practical ?so if posible could I be put on the "list to be done jobs".Thanks.

LizzieZoom...no reason why we couldn,t do both meets as it would be good to see the locals and then a further a field meet with the other guys.

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 01 May 2008, 11:36:56 »

yep will b there unless my whole world ends abruptly.

;D

Hopefully still do july meet if know more definate date.  Have to arrange time off.  

Don't know what car i'l b in.  The migs in bits, hopefully b up and running by then.

Marie

• Omega Baron
  • Linconshire but works in oxfordshire
  • i am a hands on person, i like to get stuck in !!!
    • 2ltr LPG Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 01 May 2008, 11:37:35 »

Well, I haven't actually done my own one yet.  :-[

With the current petrol price situation I'll be ordering the bits ASAP though. I'd be more than happy to have a chat about them though. Just drop me a pm and let me know when you're passing by.

Kevin

LazyDocker if you want to have a look round the lpg kit. i am only 30mins from kev.

Marie
Now has two miggs in our house hold. Both 2.0ltr 16v lpg'd. a MFL and a FL.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 01 May 2008, 15:13:30 »

Thanks Marie... I know Gosport pretty well tbh... Lived there for 14 years as a kid, although it's changed considerably since then!

It's not the kit I'm so concerned with really, more interested in suggested mounting points for components! I might still take you up on the offer though, just out of interest! My last car was a classic range rover with lpg so I have a fairly good understanding of lpg.
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

FRE07962128

« Reply #41 on: 01 May 2008, 17:16:17 »

TB.if we are now planning a meet at the WIM open day,will you be bringing your tech2 as would really like to get upgrade on gearbox and climate done if practical ?so if posible could I be put on the "list to be done jobs".Thanks.

LizzieZoom...no reason why we couldn,t do both meets as it would be good to see the locals and then a further a field meet with the other guys.

RIGHT, that's decided then; we will do BOTH!  I will let everyone know of the July Halfway House meet date hopefully within the week :y
« Last Edit: 01 May 2008, 17:16:58 by FRE07962128 »

phil her up

• Intermediate Member
  • Kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03 May 2008, 15:29:49 »

RIGHT, that's decided then; we will do BOTH!  I will let everyone know of the July Halfway House meet date hopefully within the week
I know that place , it's about 20 miles from me, but I've not been in the pub, theres a good pub not far away the Red Lion at baddlesmere. Oh damn I no longer own a omega  :-/
I love the smell of welding in the morning

FRE07962128

« Reply #43 on: 04 May 2008, 04:08:03 »

RIGHT, that's decided then; we will do BOTH!  I will let everyone know of the July Halfway House meet date hopefully within the week
I know that place , it's about 20 miles from me, but I've not been in the pub, theres a good pub not far away the Red Lion at baddlesmere. Oh damn I no longer own a omega  :-/

Well be sensible then....go out and buy one!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :y

Big_Al

« Reply #44 on: 04 May 2008, 20:35:36 »

I'm  up for this Lizzie. I'm a Bit late in getting involved, but haven't been able to do much on the forum last couple of weeks. various things going on, but sorted now.

Not to far for me , over the old Dartford Crossing and almost there eh :y  I'll keep a lookout for the date in July

Also hoping to be at WIM open day.   .
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.