Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Major Southern Meet Anyone?  (Read 9242 times)

Pete Wright

• Folkestone Kent
    • View Profile
Re: Major Southern Meet Anyone?
« Reply #15 on: 10 August 2008, 21:55:47 »

Works for me too Lizzie and thanks for taking this forward!
prev, Cav SR, 2 Astra 3's, Nova Antibes, 3 Carltons, 2 Omegas, 2 Vectras, 3 Cavalier 3's, Frontera Sport, 3 Rover 800s, 2 Ford Kas, 2 Rover sd1's, Rover P6, Discovery V8.

woodsy_mv6

• West Sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 14 August 2008, 11:08:57 »

Hi LizzieZoom.I am a lot more flexible with just a local "mini meet" as trying to arrange several days away for me is a major complication..it has taken 3 years to sort out 2 weeks holiday this year to the Dordogne.Think if we could just get several of us Southeners together for a pub chat then others may follow on from that when they see we are sociable....little acorns and all that.!!.
I will wave to Ashford on Sunday morning as I drive past on my way to the "PIPE".

I'm up for that :y
Likewise :)
Shame the first one didn't take off, but im sure an evening could be co-ordinated, even if its just for every quater as apposed to every month

From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.

Vmax

• Waterlooville, Hampshire.
  • Missing life on two wheels :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08 October 2008, 13:21:19 »

Was anything organized for this meet?  :-/ :y
Keep Calm And Carry On.......

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08 October 2008, 15:53:26 »

Think it has died a death..pity as I am around most parts of Kent so anybody fancy a pint..or a cupa..let me know and will try a meet up.

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
  • I really must get my eyes seen to.
    • Omega Estate/ jaguar XJ6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08 October 2008, 16:35:14 »

Lizze, the new forest is campers paradise as you know , so it would make sense to go for that area, but the real problem wil be the date/s, i will try to get to it when ever it might happen, so i will keep theis thread in my sights, good luck. PS why the Ex member, have i missed something. ;D
« Last Edit: 08 October 2008, 16:36:03 by ffcgary1 »
Elite leather, cruise control, 3.0ltr cams, gas flowed 3.0ltr inlet manifold, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, rear side window demisters, rear electric windows. projectors /HID'S, h/l washers.
Jaguar XJ6

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08 October 2008, 18:37:19 »

Lizze, the new forest is campers paradise as you know , so it would make sense to go for that area, but the real problem wil be the date/s, i will try to get to it when ever it might happen, so i will keep theis thread in my sights, good luck. PS why the Ex member, have i missed something. ;D
Ex Member as she left forum for a week or so, and when rejoined, the software has got all in a tizzy about her old posts ;D
Grumpy old man

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08 October 2008, 22:20:48 »

OH I SEE, thanks for the heads up on that mate, lizzie just cant stay away from ths forum, Now do you see what a monster you have created, jamie.! :D
Elite leather, cruise control, 3.0ltr cams, gas flowed 3.0ltr inlet manifold, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, rear side window demisters, rear electric windows. projectors /HID'S, h/l washers.
Jaguar XJ6

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #22 on: 08 October 2008, 23:07:05 »

Ex Member as she left forum for a week or so, and when rejoined, the software has got all in a tizzy about her old posts ;D

Yes Dizzie Lizzie has got into a tizzie over arranging something for next year, as I am still considering various ideas / thoughts, including the New Forest (Hants), Ashdown Forrest (Sussex), Isle of Wight (Foreign , so need passport! ;D ;)) Watercress Line (Hants), etc, etc, etc................

But I will come up with something eventually that will cheaply house some scary miggy owners!  :D :D ;)
« Last Edit: 08 October 2008, 23:07:29 by Lizzie_Zoom »

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08 October 2008, 23:42:35 »

Lizzie, if you was thinking of having a weekend camping meet around the watercress line(alton) area i would def be up for that & come down with the family. when its a bit warmer of course.  :y

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 09 October 2008, 10:37:05 »

Yes Dizzie Lizzie has got into a tizzie over arranging something for next year, as I am still considering various ideas / thoughts, including the New Forest (Hants), Ashdown Forrest (Sussex), Isle of Wight (Foreign , so need passport! ;D ;)) Watercress Line (Hants), etc, etc, etc................

But I will come up with something eventually that will cheaply house some scary miggy owners!  :D :D ;)

If you need an Alton-based scout feel free to call on me. Could possibly arrange a gliding trip for those who want to get their feet off the ground as well.

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 09 October 2008, 22:33:42 »

ooooh kevin!!!!!! me me me me me. but you will need a jumbo jet to get me off the ground, fat sod size. :D :D :D

The isle of wight sounds good i havent been there since a kid at school. ::)
Jaguar XJ6

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #26 on: 10 October 2008, 18:26:40 »

Lizzie, if you was thinking of having a weekend camping meet around the watercress line(alton) area i would def be up for that & come down with the family. when its a bit warmer of course.  :y

Ok noted Jon! :y :y

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #27 on: 10 October 2008, 18:27:41 »

If you need an Alton-based scout feel free to call on me. Could possibly arrange a gliding trip for those who want to get their feet off the ground as well.

Kevin

Sounds good Kevin, and Debs will no doubt fly in!! ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D :y

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 12 October 2008, 13:05:16 »

Sounds good Kevin, and Debs will no doubt fly in!!

Could be arranged no doubt. That would make 2 back-to-front planes at Lasham. ;D

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #29 on: 14 October 2008, 18:19:31 »

Sounds good Kevin, and Debs will no doubt fly in!!

Could be arranged no doubt. That would make 2 back-to-front planes at Lasham. ;D

Kevin

Sorry Kevin, but I have just caught up again with this post! ::) ::) ::)

I am trying to make contact with the right people at the Watercress Line, where I am still a shareholder and member, to see what can be arranged. ;)

Apart from the gliding club, do you know of any friendly farmers around the line who would let us camp in a field next Spring or thereafter?  :-?

Falling that how big is your garden?  :D :D :D ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.