Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Boris Row  (Read 4197 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Boris Row
« Reply #15 on: 24 June 2019, 13:15:51 »

The other day someone was quoted as saying that the only person who can beat Boris is Boris, and this may turn out to be prophetic!  ::)

The thing is about this row that has dominated the news for the last couple of days, is that the neighbours claim to have clearly heard what was said during the row and even supposedly recorded it on a smart phone app.

Now I often think that when things like this flare up that there is usually more to it than meets the eye, and it has been reported that the flat in Camberwell, where Boris is currently shacked up with his girlfriend Carrie Symonds is worth £750,000.  I'm not sure that it's credible that in a property of that calibre you could clearly hear what is being said next door, even if it is one hell of a ding dong.  :-\ 

So putting my tin foil helmet on I'm wondering if listening devices have been planted in the walls, hoping to discover something to discredit Boris with? ???  By who I hear you ask?  ???

Well, MI5 for starters.  I'm sure that the establishment would much rather see Jeremy Hunt in No10 than Boris, or how about one of the Remain groups?  ::)  The EU?  :-X The Russians?  :P  Donald Trump?  ;D

£750,000 in London buys SFA.

It is probably a one bed basement flat with on street parking and walls made of paper. :)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 June 2019, 14:55:10 »

Mother Teresamaynot wasn't elected either... You weren't angry about that  ::)

No, nor was I angry about Gordon Brown becoming PM in the same way DG, and do not forget the people did vote for Theresa May and the Conservatives to continue in power in 2017! ::) ::)

Why I am so put out by Boris is that he is so obviously not suited for such a position, if ever he was for any position!

He is everything I said, plus he is known for always running away from long term responsibility, accountability, and simply explaining how he can actually achieve anything without changing his story or the facts.  The other two aforementioned never did that and were, notwithstanding doubts about their application to the task in hand, prepared to stick to their story and simply were not bubbling, blustering, clownish, buffoons as Boris is, who change their story if he ever actually tries to explain anything. 

He is only being pushed forward as "the strong candidate" by some because it is believed he can turn Brexit around more than anyone else.  How disappointed many are going to be if he did become PM, but let's hope Jeremy Hunt gains strength and avoids this, let alone the likes of Jeremy Corbyn heading the Labour Party into power because of the incompetence of Boris!! :(
« Last Edit: 24 June 2019, 14:57:49 by Lizzie Zoom »

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24 June 2019, 14:59:23 »

Bizarre situation when you think that a party membership of around 124000 can have such a huge impact on our countries future

And that is what is so wrong, even more so when the politics of the country are so shot to pieces. ;)

Frankly, when the ruling Government's majority is wafer thin, there should be a General Election if a change of PM becomes a reality 8)

« Last Edit: 24 June 2019, 15:03:20 by Lizzie Zoom »

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 June 2019, 15:06:02 »

Boris wont pull out of the leadership race. He has waited all his life for this chance, just as Gormless Brown did in the Labour party.
Personally, if he gets Brexit done at last* I don't care what happens to him after that. They can chuck him in the Thames the next day for all I care.

* He may or may not manage it, but as one of the leaders of the official Leave campaign he has nowhere to hide on this. Hunt on the other hand would be continuity Theresa May on the Brexit issue, so cant and wont get the job this time around.

On a slightly different subject - Nick Clegg (remember him ?) one of the most diehard Europhiles, and a very dishonest purveyor of project fear, is now employed by Facebook on an eye watering salary.
In that role, he has recently had to admit, that there is no evidence whatsoever of Russian interference in the EU referendum.  ::)
This is not good news for the Grauniads Carole Cadwalladr, who claimed "we know that the Russian Govt. offered money to Aaron Banks".
Banks has now told her she must prove what she said or be sued into oblivion by him.
Meanwhile the Brexit party is taking legal action over the result of the Peterborough by election, due to thepolice investigating electoral fraud during the campaign.
Its looking like a great week for bringing lying leftie hypocrites to book. Long may it continue.  :)
« Last Edit: 24 June 2019, 15:19:24 by Migv6 »
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24 June 2019, 15:34:22 »

Its looking like a great week for bringing lying leftie hypocrites to book. Long may it continue.  :)

:y :y :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 24 June 2019, 18:53:33 »

Boris is still on target to get ~65% of the Conservative party votes, where this is seen as the remainer stitch up, that it is. Hunt is now making the PM contest ugly & personal with his comments on Boris. Hunt is throwing stones in his glass house, where he forgot to register his parliamentary interest in buying 7 London flats with a 'bulk discount' from a Tory party donor which has also broken money laundering laws. Easy mistake, I guess, where we would all tend to forget to register minor purchases like this. ::) :o

But the real significant news today is that 12 Tory MPs say they will bring down the government on a no confidence vote if Boris tries to leave on the 31/10 with no deal. This will deservedly kill the Conservative party if it results in a GE where the Brexit Party will then form the next government.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

STEMO

« Reply #21 on: 24 June 2019, 19:16:40 »

Corbyn will be rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of an election, until the results come in.  ;D

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 24 June 2019, 19:40:22 »

Corbyn will be rubbing his hands with glee at the thought of an election, until the results come in.  ;D

I certainly would hope so but with the mess our politics are in, with still the black cloud of Brexit still not resolved, nothing can be predicted.  With both the main parties ratings very low, who knows what any GE outcome may be. :o :(

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 24 June 2019, 19:48:23 »

On this vein, has anyone seen the drama Years and Years? It takes a look into a theoretical near-future. Well worth a watch and could well prove prophetic to some issues here.  :y
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

STEMO

« Reply #24 on: 24 June 2019, 19:53:40 »

On this vein, has anyone seen the drama Years and Years? It takes a look into a theoretical near-future. Well worth a watch and could well prove prophetic to some issues here.  :y
OOPS, BALLS UP  ;D

STEMO

« Reply #25 on: 24 June 2019, 19:55:21 »

From the writers of Dr Who, and about as believable.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 June 2019, 20:00:43 »

Mother Teresamaynot wasn't elected either... You weren't angry about that  ::)

2017 election?
Not when she first started... Just after Callmedave resigned
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 June 2019, 20:04:04 »

Boris is still on target to get ~65% of the Conservative party votes, where this is seen as the remainer stitch up, that it is. Hunt is now making the PM contest ugly & personal with his comments on Boris. Hunt is throwing stones in his glass house, where he forgot to register his parliamentary interest in buying 7 London flats with a 'bulk discount' from a Tory party donor which has also broken money laundering laws. Easy mistake, I guess, where we would all tend to forget to register minor purchases like this. ::) :o

But the real significant news today is that 12 Tory MPs say they will bring down the government on a no confidence vote if Boris tries to leave on the 31/10 with no deal. This will deservedly kill the Conservative party if it results in a GE where the Brexit Party will then form the next government.

I don't believe for one minute that the Brexit party will form the next Government. I do think its entirely possible though that they could be in a position to form a coalition with the remains of the Tory party, which for me would be close to the ideal outcome.
Particularly if they bring about the enforced retirement of traitors such as Yvette Cooper and other Labour MP,s of her ilk, in the process.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 June 2019, 20:16:20 »

Jesus, hunt is a bigger joke than boris he’s a fekin crook
Laying a rubber road.

2boxerdogs

« Reply #29 on: 24 June 2019, 21:59:19 »

Know someone who worked alongside Boris , don't be fooled by his bumbling buffoon appearance .
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.