Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: LGBTQIA+  (Read 8365 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: LGBTQIA+
« Reply #75 on: 01 July 2019, 17:57:35 »

I did! 8)

Ron.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Ron, but you know one day yet to come people, if they haven't blown up the world, may read this thread and just laugh at everything ALL of us have said, and comment something like how could humans of the past have wasted so much of their time commenting in these weird languages about something we take for granted now ;D ;D ;D ;)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 01 July 2019, 18:01:48 »

OR, the world will obey Nature's prime directive?

Ron.

STEMO

« Reply #77 on: 01 July 2019, 18:02:32 »

All gay men should be prescribed ten pints of Guinness followed by a red hot vindaloo. That would show them what their arse was really for.  :y

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 01 July 2019, 18:03:39 »

OR, the world will obey Nature's prime directive?

Ron.

What, to kill each other as man is so naturally war like?

Now that is really very possible;D ;D ;)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 01 July 2019, 18:04:39 »

All gay men should be prescribed ten pints of Guinness followed by a red hot vindaloo. That would show them what their arse was really for.  :y

Now that is cruel! :o :o ;D ;D ;)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 01 July 2019, 18:05:37 »

If you don’t make war then you can’t make peace  ::)
Laying a rubber road.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 01 July 2019, 18:06:09 »

How worrying that I've has a day of agreeing with STEMO!
Apoart from your mis-using the term "gay" when you mean homosexual, of course - too many syllables for the poor dears?

Ron.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 01 July 2019, 18:16:20 »

Has anyone noticed that a disproportionately large amount of media airtime seems to be spent on these minority groups?

A large survey in the UK showed about 92% heterosexual. I suspect in the Western liberal world that would be about right.

Not making a comment about the rights and wrongs or even against articles, just seems to be a lot
According to some of my gay mates and acquaintances, that figure is high. Possibly because they naturally tend to be in gay circles of friends maybe, but also there is still a stigma attached to publically admitting you're gay.
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 01 July 2019, 18:20:48 »

Apoart from your mis-using the term "gay" when you mean homosexual, of course - too many syllables for the poor dears?

Ron.

The word gay used to mean happy, but the word has been hijacked by homosexuals.

I tend to use the term 'bender' or 'shirt lifter'......which is PCish.... ::)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 01 July 2019, 18:22:28 »

Now I have no issues whatsoever with gay/straight/coloured/white/vege/meateaters whatever.  In fact I have many friends who fall in to all sorts of descriptions of sexuality, ethnicity, gender, religion and social beliefs. The diversity is great, and beneficial.

I do have an issue with anybody, no matter their background who think the world somehow owes them. I also have an issue with how some smaller groups feel their voice is somehow more important.

As a society, we need to be watchful of positive discrimination, as that won't end well.  The rise in the popularity of far wing groups around the Western world shows its a very real issue.  Remember, Hilter was elected, and the superior race was part of that.
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 01 July 2019, 18:30:14 »

Now I have no issues whatsoever with gay/straight/coloured/white/vege/meateaters whatever.  In fact I have many friends who fall in to all sorts of descriptions of sexuality, ethnicity, gender, religion and social beliefs. The diversity is great, and beneficial.

I do have an issue with anybody, no matter their background who think the world somehow owes them. I also have an issue with how some smaller groups feel their voice is somehow more important.

As a society, we need to be watchful of positive discrimination, as that won't end well.  The rise in the popularity of far wing groups around the Western world shows its a very real issue.  Remember, Hilter was elected, and the superior race was part of that.

Women only shortlists which Tony Blair was rather too fond of........ :-\

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 01 July 2019, 18:36:53 »

As a society, we need to be watchful of positive discrimination, as that won't end well.  The rise in the popularity of far wing groups around the Western world shows its a very real issue. Remember, Hilter was elected, and the superior race was part of that.

Then the LGBT communities have everything to fear, as Hitler played on the 'wishes' of the majority manipulating how they thought about minority groups and those considered an enemy of the state. ::) ::) ;)

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 01 July 2019, 18:40:11 »

Ron.

The word gay used to mean happy, but the word has been hijacked by homosexuals.

I tend to use the term 'bender' or 'shirt lifter'......which is PCish.... ::)

An interesting term that I heard recently to describe homosexual bars/pubs - garden centres. as in "uphill gardeners"!
How a nation feels about things is evidenced by the number or words for a particular item, so it is educational to look up all of the pejorative terms for homosexuals.  ;D

Ron.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 01 July 2019, 19:32:49 »

We normal,  and I’ll say it again, normal folk just don’t want it shoved in our faces and be told to get used to it or face prosecution, just leave us alone, and carry on with the life they have chosen but don’t expect everybody to automatically support and accept it. I would wager none of us on here who have commented would go out of their way to hurt or ridicule or upset any of these people but it is enraging when as the OP has said it’s seemingly overwhelming the natural order of things.

That is exactly what those of the LGBT communities say!  All they want is to be able to live life to the full like the rest of us, but you can see by the many comments on here that they will not be allowed to, yet, and that is why there is the current backlash by them, and "disproportionate media attention. They are constantly bombarded with hate and unwelcome comment, of the type seen on this car forum, which indicates what they go through every day in many cases.

You (generalising) think you are tired of it? Just try and live their lives with all the risks and hassle when they try and just be who they are (a phrase I hear constantly) and risk death because of it.  A caring, sharing society we are not, and until we all can be classed as that (probably not in my lifetime) you will continue to see media attention about it, and the consequences of not accepting them as any other human being; weak, frail, subject to temptation, just like the rest of us mere mortals!!

What are you afraid of in these "sexcual and gender matters" when there is so much tension in our World that currently lacks so much love? You just are feeling uncomfortable about the media discussing real world human issues of this type which you happen to disagree with.  Is there not far more to be fearful about than that? I certainly have more to worry about so.  Live and let live and just let it be. ;)

I am tired of it! I have my own life to live I don’t want to know about theirs. I am not saying they can’t live. I don’t want to try that type of life, I don’t bombard them with mail, I do disagree with that life but I’m not proactively trying to stop it, I have enough trouble looking after my own family. I am not afraid of that type of sexuality as I will never experience it, I have plenty to worry about too, I Will not change. Why should I? As I said I don’t want to know.
Laying a rubber road.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 01 July 2019, 20:50:25 »

AIDS, dear Doctor?
Lizzie, you are like a poor marksman - you have completely missed the point!

Ron.
Ron, have a read...

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hiv-and-aids/causes/

Sodomy is but one of several ways it is spread, and please note a couple of points:

1. It's actually quite difficult to catch, especially with precautions.
2. It isn't simply a sexual disease.
 ;)
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.