Chat Area > General Discussion Area

So what have you done today during lockdown?

(1/124) > >>

TheBoy:
As I'm sure all our cars, after 3 weeks of most of us being couped up at home, as mechanically sorted, how are you filling your spare time?

Looks like today I'll have to cut the front grass.  The RC cars have trashed the rear lawn over the last fortnight, so suspect seeding will be more appropriate than mowing ;D

Rangie:
As you say TB cars are all sorted , plenty to occupy us in the morning dog walking then gardening, as the weather has been so nice relax in the garden in the afternoon a couple of drinks each and a game of Scrabble she's thrashing me at the moment 9-2. It's peaceful here seems almost impossible to believe what's going on in our big cities & hospitals this isolation has given me time to think as well , so will be handing my notice in after the isolation period life really is too short.

STEMO:
Not really a lockdown here, the missus goes to work most days. Which means I do pretty much the same as I always did. Weekends are a bit better, because she can't go shopping for shite that she doesn't need. Uni boy is home, I think. See him twice a day when he comes down for food. I took Mo's old exercise bike up to his room and, to be fair, I've heard him hammering that for the last few days.
I'm a bit jealous, to tell the truth. I walk for miles with the dog,and think I'm quite fit. He lies in bed on his computer most of the time. He does a quick half hour on the bike, that would fickin kill me if I tried it.  ;D

biggriffin:
Go to work, keeping stuff on shelves, as nobody's got anything to do they all seem to be going shopping.

YZ250:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 11 April 2020, 10:46:25 ---Not really a lockdown here, the missus goes to work most days. Which means I do pretty much the same as I always did. Weekends are a bit better, because she can't go shopping for shite that she doesn't need.

--- End quote ---

My missus goes off to the school every weekday. They have to be in for Key Workers children and as the amount of attendees was expected to be low they combined both Lower School and Upper School in to just one school. On the first three days of the first week of Lockdown, ten children turned up, gradually dwindling to just three on the last two days. It has now dwindled to zero children turning up, but the school coach service still has to run and a set amount of teachers turn up just in case some children do arrive. They spent most of their time sanitizing ...... and drinking coffee no doubt.  :)
The same goes for your shopping comment.  :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version