Siemens NCDC screen problem

(1/12) > >>

kojotssss:
Hello.  ;)

Any solutions?  :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIX7zt-UutU

pompilius:
Hello!
Typical problem, needs the ribbon cable connector on the LCD (Sharp model no cant remember) resoldered. You will need a soldering iron with very fine tip, a magnifying glass and very steady hands. It also helps to have multimeter (with very fine prongs) to check if the soldering worked.

zirk:
Could be the ribbon cable to the LCD Panel or it could be the LCD Panel itself is on its way out.

If your up for the job repair yourself, or from memory theres a Ebay Item (in Germany I think) who offer repairs on the CID.

amba:
Guy is called Gerners   lasertrader.de     and they offer a full service on most NCDC repairs...unfortunately they could fix mine as the main processor is dead so no nav but all else works .

Their service is quick and reliable ...you send item to them and almost the same day they email back with the cost..fixed in another day and then posted back :y

zirk:

--- Quote from: amba on 15 August 2018, 16:33:12 ---Guy is called Gerners   lasertrader.de     and they offer a full service on most NCDC repairs...unfortunately they could fix mine as the main processor is dead so no nav but all else works .

Their service is quick and reliable ...you send item to them and almost the same day they email back with the cost..fixed in another day and then posted back :y

--- End quote ---

The Processor is in the main HU no, what did you get on the CID?, was it just a Black Screen where the Maps should be?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version