Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Boris in trouble again  (Read 6606 times)

Alnico Blue

• Intermediate Member
  • Costa del 'Saffend
    • 2001 2.6 CDX estate
    • View Profile
Boris in trouble again
« on: 08 August 2018, 04:47:36 »

I see Boris has ruffled the feathers of a few of his party again .   A Tory peer has said he should be booted out of the party for his comments on the burka . . . . is Boris not entitled to his opinion then ?

I wonder what faith the moaning peer follows ?  . . . .   not too difficult to guess that one  ::) ::)
British made Celestion Alnico Blue = best sounding guitar speaker ever, sadly now made in China

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Boris in trouble again
« Reply #1 on: 08 August 2018, 09:16:28 »

For once Boris is spot on and echoes what many people think! :y :y

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08 August 2018, 10:00:53 »

Yes Lizzie; it's a pity that more politicians don't say what they really think instead of what makes them look "good"!  >:( >:( >:(

Ron.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 August 2018, 12:08:52 »

Sad truth is all political parties now rely on "ethnics" to survive , without the Asian vote the labour party would be dead in the water , which is why corbyn is bogged down in the anti Semitism row, he can't afford to be seen to support Israel or the Jewish community for fear of offending his paki Asian powerbase e.g. sadiq khan and his cohorts , as our population becomes more "diverse" get used to the voice of ageing white working class voters being ignored by ALL parties , we're becoming increasingly irrelevant in our multicultural country , deal with it   

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08 August 2018, 12:29:51 »

KBW?

Ron.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08 August 2018, 12:48:27 »

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08 August 2018, 12:55:14 »

If I could turn back time..... :(

Ron.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08 August 2018, 13:00:10 »

Boris is frequently portrayed as some incompetent bumbling posh buffoon, certainly how he appears. A lot people dislike him purely based on his poshness.

Yes he went to Eton etc, but this also means that he is actually very well educated. I can't think of that much that he has ever said that I have really objected to, but he does suffer from foot-in-mouth syndrome. He served two terms as quite a popular Major of London without many or any really major cock-ups that I can recall. I'm sure that someone will come along soon to disagree . . .

Personally . . . . . . I'd quite like to see him in No 10  :o (runs & hides). He's no more bonkers than Corbyn, and a more clear thinker than May.

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08 August 2018, 13:05:09 »

we're becoming increasingly irrelevant in our multicultural country , deal with it   

Yup, dreadful isn't it, "we" invited, paid for, coerced or in many cases forced "them" or their forebears to come here and then they choose to stay, and even to vote. The bloody cheek of some people  ::)

I'm against all religion, almost equally, with Catholicism just edging it by a narrow margin. But I firmly believe the government or society has little place in telling me what I can and cannot wear. I also believe you should take all people on their merits, so by extension I also believe the government or society has little place in telling anyone else what they can and cannot wear.

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08 August 2018, 13:09:40 »

He SHOULD have got the top job instead of May - we would have been out of Europe by now, on good terms, too.
To have somebody in No. 10 who is clued-up would be a refreshing change.
As Mayor, he did a lot of good things for London, including getting rid of Red Ken@s ridiculous and dangerous bendy buses, but I will never forgive him for handing over much of my paid-for road space in the Capital to cyclists! It has created much more of the congestion that he hoped to reduce.
If I speak to him nicely, when he becomes PM, could I be his Minister for Transport? Please?

Ron.

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08 August 2018, 13:10:45 »

Been going that way for 30 years  :(

I say the we should all invade some Muslim country, build Cristian churches everywhere, set up bacon sarnie shops everywhere, get pissed every day, the women all walk around in short skirts / tops and whine to the government of that country that they are all racist and its not fair when the locals kick off  ::)  >:(
How long before the indigenous people of that country come knocking on our doors with petrol bombs and machetes ?

All countries have there language, own ways and traditions and anybody who wants to settle there should either obey or respect those ways.

If they can't do that, they can f**k off imho  ;)

And lets be honest here, those views are the same as the majority of this country but people are scared to be called a racist  :(

As for Boris, boot out The Appeaser out and get him and Mogg in  :y

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08 August 2018, 13:15:58 »

TG, we are ALL racist - it's Nature's way. Think about it: when there is any kind of threat from outside, what do we do?  We band together as a group and turn against the "aliens" and repel them. Why the F**k are we so afraid to use the term racist?

Ron.

STEMO

« Reply #12 on: 08 August 2018, 13:21:26 »

They said the brexit referendum result was all about immigration.......didn't that give them a clue as to how we all think?  ;D

Do they think we just meant Romanians, or Bulgarians or, even, the French? No....we meant everyone. Bugger off.   ;D

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08 August 2018, 13:32:40 »

TG, we are ALL racist - it's Nature's way. Think about it: when there is any kind of threat from outside, what do we do?  We band together as a group and turn against the "aliens" and repel them. Why the F**k are we so afraid to use the term racist?

Ron.

Because the western world as a whole has become soft  :(
We can't stand anybody not loving us and get upset so we all try to appease them by forcibly enforcing there ways, traditions and laws to suit our way of life  >:(
Added to that the wests passion for invading Islamic countries in the name of Oil democracy which tends to piss the natives of those countries off greatly  :(
I believe its payback on there part and deep down we know it but we haven't the gonads to do anything about it .............. :(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08 August 2018, 14:12:50 »

The irony of this is most of those getting all 'outraged' will be lefty libtard europhile remainer types.  ::)
 Boris categorically said in his article that he didn't want the burka banned in this country like it is in many other European countries.  ;) 

He just took the piss a bit that's all, and he's right, women in burkas do like like letter boxes!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.