Author Topic: Xmas  (Read 8850 times)

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
Re: Xmas
« Reply #30 on: 25 December 2018, 12:00:33 »

Merry Xmas all. Hope you all have health and a tree full of pressies :)

I haven't ventured down yet to see id Santa has been, as I've been struck down with something nasty - akin to deadly manful, but without the cold like symptoms - just shivering, chunder zone,immense tiredness and lethargicness.  And working out how to get out of the bath.

When I succeed, need to decide with bed or sofa is to be my slot for the rest of the day.

I have something similar but I think I am over the worst of it.  The shivering sweats last night weren't pleasant but the Morrisons nasal spray is remarkedly effective at keeping the airways open.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 25 December 2018, 12:20:05 »

Merry Xmas to all , here's hoping for a better new year , at the very least it will be "interesting" !

STEMO

« Reply #32 on: 25 December 2018, 13:42:37 »

I haven't ventured down yet to see id Santa has been, as I've been struck down with something nasty - akin to deadly manful, but without the cold like symptoms - just shivering, chunder zone,immense tiredness and lethargicness.  And working out how to get out of the bath.

When I succeed, need to decide with bed or sofa is to be my slot for the rest of the day.
You do seem very prone to colds and 'off' days. Hope you feel well enough to get at least some enjoyment from the day.

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 25 December 2018, 13:54:52 »

You do seem very prone to colds and 'off' days. Hope you feel well enough to get at least some enjoyment from the day.
You're good , you're very good ........

STEMO

« Reply #34 on: 25 December 2018, 16:24:54 »

That's it! Scoffed me dinner, dishes cleared away, roll on death January 2nd.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25 December 2018, 19:33:38 »

I have something similar but I think I am over the worst of it.  The shivering sweats last night weren't pleasant but the Morrisons nasal spray is remarkedly effective at keeping the airways open.

Is that what they're calling it these days?  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #36 on: 25 December 2018, 21:57:49 »

SWMBO had a bad angina attack last night, early hours of the morning actually. Now in West Suffolk Hospital waiting to be transfered to Papworth for angiogram. First time in 55 years not having Christmas together. Bugger,  :( Anyway, who,s going to cook my dinner. :o
How's the wife today, Ronnie?

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 26 December 2018, 10:15:37 »

Is that what they're calling it these days?  ;D

As in Jim Morrison?
Belated Happy Christmas to all. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 26 December 2018, 15:16:27 »

SWMBO had a bad angina attack last night, early hours of the morning actually. Now in West Suffolk Hospital waiting to be transfered to Papworth for angiogram. First time in 55 years not having Christmas together. Bugger,  :( Anyway, who,s going to cook my dinner. :o
How's the wife today, Ronnie?
Sorry for the tardy response STEMO, been a bit manic. She should be in the treatment room at Papworth as we speak. Will update when i know. Cheers. ;D

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 26 December 2018, 15:24:02 »

Fingers crossed all goes well and Mrs ronnyd is home soon  :)

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 26 December 2018, 16:00:27 »

Hang over  now gone  ::) If you can;  I hope that all enjoy the rest of the day  :y

Been playing in the street on me new lighter then air carbon push bike  ;D
But the local fat kid on his leccy scooter  beat me in a race to the shops & back  >:(

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 26 December 2018, 17:03:19 »

Would that have been one of the leccy scooters that are at present illegal to use except on private land?Or is there more than one type of leccy scooter?

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 26 December 2018, 17:30:10 »

Would that have been one of the leccy scooters that are at present illegal to use except on private land?Or is there more than one type of leccy scooter?

That`s the  one I`m talkin about  The boys  Dad is my neighbour & shelled out £120 for this thing. It is quick even with his  weight challeged 15 year old nipper on board 8)
 We`ve all had a go & the battery seems to be holdin out quite well.
It`s just a fad, but  refuses to wear all the safety gear he got with it  :)
So I`ve given him one of my old moto-cross helmets to wear & we`ve convinced him it looks way cooler  8)

Zirfeld

• Intermediate Member
  • Lahr/Germany
    • 2.0/16V Saloon+Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 26 December 2018, 18:22:33 »

Twelve hours until take off....
I am not forced to drive an old Omega. I simply like it.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 26 December 2018, 19:08:19 »

I didn't actively choose the bed, but I just had a quick lay down when I got out of the bath...  ...and somehow lost most of the day
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 21 queries.