Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Yesterday at 22:39:17 
Started by Drewomega - Last post by dave the builder
Seemingly the asylum seekers lawyers tell them that converting gives them a better chance of it being granted.
so , if i say I'm Cristian ,I can get asylum seeker status  :-\
and get lots of free cash and a house  :-\  ::)  :P  :D

on: Yesterday at 22:36:24 
Started by robson - Last post by dave the builder
I have in the past tried to find out what the rules are, as far as a mot, if one doorlock  is not working with the remote.
As long as the doors open with the door handles (inside and out) and close securely  it's a pass  ;)
Fuel door flap must open to inspect that the fuel cap is in place
boot and bonnet need to close securely

remote /central locking by fob or key turn in door is NOT an MOT requirement

on: Yesterday at 22:27:05 
Started by robson - Last post by robson
I have in the past tried to find out what the rules are, as far as a mot, if one doorlock  is not working with the remote.

on: Yesterday at 22:24:48 
Started by Drewomega - Last post by ronnyd
Seemingly the asylum seekers lawyers tell them that converting gives them a better chance of it being granted.

on: Yesterday at 21:55:58 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by dave the builder
I've never, worked out what a car has cost me to own or run, It breaks I fix it, it needs fuel I fill it up.

Don't mention fuel costs  :-X
some of us still own Omegas  :-[

on: Yesterday at 21:40:50 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by biggriffin
I've never, worked out what a car has cost me to own or run, It breaks I fix it, it needs fuel I fill it up.

on: Yesterday at 21:26:18 
Started by polilara - Last post by biggriffin
From memory, I think it was the Elring ones that used to go hard very quickly, and leak prematurely...

With the supply of certain parts becoming nls, beggars can't be chossers,, and if GM still have them,, gawd knows how much they will be.

.Rinz was oe supply

on: Yesterday at 19:40:43 
Started by tillers - Last post by biggriffin
It's a ZF pump 91128 on the rear, I'm 99% it's off a 3.2. If you want it £50 posted

on: Yesterday at 19:33:29 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by Doctor Gollum
MK1/2 Mundeo had the 2.5. the 3.0 didn't appear until the Mk3 and was a similar performer to the C25xe ;)

Can't speak to the other options as 9 of my first 12 cars were Fords (7 Granada MK2/3 and 2 Sierras) the other three were a 1.6 Pug 405, a 2.0 Renault 25 and a 1.3 Polo :-[

on: Yesterday at 19:22:57 
Started by Drewomega - Last post by redelitev6
Whoever went along with the "Christian conversion" was well and truly played for a mug  >:(

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 17 queries.