Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOR SALE Facelift Omega 2.0 16V auto CDX saloon in met black.  (Read 1193 times)

HNO3GOH

• Somerset
  • Play time.
    • View Profile

I'm offering it on here first before I trade it in for a newer car.

It's an Omega that I've not seen to many of being a facelift 2.0 16V CDX, it might just be me but I've only ever seen 2.2 and up in CDX spec.

She is a W reg with 113,000 miles on and comes in met black with cream seats and has the full CDX spec. Being the 2.0 and auto she really is not to bad on fuel and pulls very well. She had a new cambelt and water pump Oct 2008 and a new cat and CO last year for MOT. She has service history and apart from a small dent in the offside front wing she is in really good condition. She is just out of TAX and MOT but I really can't see her needing much as she's only done about a 1000 miles since the last MOT. The reason the car needs to be sold is that it was my grandmothers and she is no longer with us and as much as I would like to keep the car I just can't, I can't even bring myself to drive her.

I will try and get some photos up on here in the next few days, also I'm not on here that much now as I don't have an Omega myself so really the best way to get in touch is email and my address is cj.mortimer@sky.com

Now as for price, I've talked to a couple of garages about trading her in against another car and they all come back with prices around the £400 mark so please offers above. I know she would break for far more but A, I could never bring myself to it and B, she really is in great condition and it would be a real shame to do it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad  :)   
Garage clear out in March 2011 and I will have a large amount of omega parts going very cheap.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 21 queries.