Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Brexit - Not So Bad  (Read 5178 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Brexit - Not So Bad
« Reply #15 on: 07 September 2019, 17:15:25 »

I think that people give Dominic Cummings far too much credit to be honest.   ::)

As too BREXIT itself, the remainiacs have won a battle but not the war! ;) 

Boris should retreat a little, lick his wounds, concentrate on the forthcoming GE if the opposition parties are up for one and work out how to get us out on the 31st January.  :y

I have always been consistent with regard to Brexit.

We lost and we should leave the EU.

There should not be a second referendum because the people have already voted.

If there is a second referendum 'to remain in the EU' should not be an option........because we have already voted to leave.

We could have already left the EU with a watery BRINO rather than a proper BREXIT but this was blocked by 'no compromise' brexiteer's of the cake and eat it variety. Looking back this option might be the good as it gets option.

Who knows what will happen now?......fortunately STMO and his whippet left the EU on the 29th March and now have access to 'bendy bananas' :D

It was equally blocked by the Labour party playing party politics and trying to bring the government down.  ;)

I'm glad they did though because it was a dreadful deal, I'm not convinced yet that it is dead and buried.  :-\
Agreed.

You are right, the deal was piss poor and not really brexit. :-\

So what happens next?........I don't believe Boris can ask for more time after his 'rather be dead in a ditch' comment.
I think it's out of The bumbling buffons hands now ?

Yes, and I so laugh out loud about that after those goons who voted so extensively in 'my' party to vote him in as the PM, and what they must think now! ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Idiots the lot of them! >:(

I believe French Albs voted for Boris. :)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 07 September 2019, 17:17:39 »

Im a goon. Please explain how voting for Jeremy Hunt would have made the situation better ?  ???
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07 September 2019, 17:19:37 »

Im a goon. Please explain how voting for Jeremy Hunt would have made the situation better ?  ???

To be fair the choice you were given wasn't great. :)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07 September 2019, 17:21:12 »

Zackly.  ;)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07 September 2019, 17:34:17 »

Sadly tis no laughing matter......

You are right there, but if I don't laugh about those idiots, I'd cry...a lot :'( :'( :'( :'(

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 07 September 2019, 17:36:03 »

I cannot because it would not be any better with him than with  Buffoon Boris, and that is why the whole thing is a farce! So many people knew how bad Boris was, so what does that tell us about the powers behind the whole Brexit process and how they are manipulating it? :( :( ;)
« Last Edit: 07 September 2019, 17:38:01 by Lizzie Zoom »

Bigron

• Omega Baron
  • Witham, Essex
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Auto '51 Reg
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07 September 2019, 17:38:23 »

Which Goon are you, Albs? They didn't have a french goon, only welsh - Neddy Seagoon.  ;D

Ron.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07 September 2019, 18:04:51 »

People can blame Boris and Dominic Cummings for the present situation, but in my opinion John Bercow has a lot to answer for in letting MP's take over the agenda so that they could change the law to prevent No Deal.  ;)

In a stroke, he has blown the governments strategy clear out of the water and the EU can once again sit back, do nothing, watch and wait for Britain to tear itself apart.  >:(

Although I don't believe that Boris was going to bring back a great deal in from the EU Council meeting in October, at best it was going to be the WD&PD tweeked a little, by all accounts he did at least have them worried. Now they are not, and will collect another £2-3 billion from the British taxpayer.  Kerchiiing!  :P

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 07 September 2019, 19:24:22 »

I suppose one thing to come out of this shambles is that no other E.U. country would even consider leaving the E.U after watching the horror show that is Brexit ?  :(

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07 September 2019, 20:13:03 »

Which no doubt is why the EU have made it so difficult. I wonder if politicians in other countries would act in the same way ours have though, or would they show some unity for the sake of their country ?  :-\
Imo, we should be able to charge Bercow and quite a few others with treason, as that is what they have done.  >:(
Theres talk today about Boris being put behind bars. That will not only make him a "Brexit martyr" ,or almost, but give Amnesty international a headache as he would be, to all intents and purposes, a prisoner of conscience.  ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07 September 2019, 20:42:17 »

Which no doubt is why the EU have made it so difficult. I wonder if politicians in other countries would act in the same way ours have though, or would they show some unity for the sake of their country ?  :-\
Imo, we should be able to charge Bercow and quite a few others with treason, as that is what they have done.  >:(
Theres talk today about Boris being put behind bars. That will not only make him a "Brexit martyr" ,or almost, but give Amnesty international a headache as he would be, to all intents and purposes, a prisoner of conscience.  ::)

I have read this.

How the f*uck did the 'easiest negotiations ever' come to where we now find ourselves. :-\

It is possible he may resign.

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07 September 2019, 21:24:37 »

The E.U. has made it difficult ? I think we've pretty well managed that ourselves  :(

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07 September 2019, 21:57:08 »

How the f*uck did the 'easiest negotiations ever' come to where we now find ourselves. :-\

This quote comes from a speech made by Liam Fox I believe and he was talking about the trade deal, not the withdrawal agreement.  ;)  He was right as well, given that we would have been starting from a point of zero tariffs, zero quotas and alignment of regulations.  Unfortunately the EU as we know, have had other ideas and have refused to talk trade until the WA is wrapped up and ratified.  ::)

This despite that fact that the only way that the Irish/UK border conundrum can be solved is through the terms of trade....  ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07 September 2019, 22:00:34 »

The remain politicians who are fighting the legal battle against Brexit are using the EU lawyers to do it. That tells us what we need to know about these people. The EU have made it difficult by using half our Parliament as a fifth column. The disgraceful thing is them queuing up to willingly do it.
Btw, I see Amber Rudd has just resigned. ::)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07 September 2019, 22:14:14 »

The remain politicians who are fighting the legal battle against Brexit are using the EU lawyers to do it. That tells us what we need to know about these people. The EU have made it difficult by using half our Parliament as a fifth column. The disgraceful thing is them queuing up to willingly do it.
Btw, I see Amber Rudd has just resigned. ::)

The Grauniad are reporting today that senior MP's collaborated with the EU over the No Deal Bill.  :-X

As to Amber Dudd? Good!  :y

She lost any credibility she might have had, when she joined Boris's cabinet and accepted collective responsibility over No Deal after all she has said against it!  :)

I suspect he only brought her in on the thinking of keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  ;)

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.