Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any motorhome owners on here.  (Read 9226 times)

2boxerdogs

Re: Any motorhome owners on here.
« Reply #75 on: 22 May 2019, 19:47:18 »

Things have changed a lot obviously, won't comment on everything but as for the 3 foot comment it is the six metre rule on proper sites, we both love it & have had everything over the last 45 years from a tiny tent to our present 26 foot twin axle caravan, believe me after my time in the forces this is not " roughing it "😎 We can afford to eat out if we wish but like to cook & eat outdoors preferably, but as I said understand it is simply not for some people.

I have to say, being able to self-cater is great on holiday, especially when abroad and the local markets yield lots of interesting produce to use. I quickly get bored of mediocre hotel food or having to eat out every night. My choice of camper might be a canvas one in the boot of the Omega, but there is a lot to be said for self-sufficiency on holiday, IMHO.

Yes it's great enjoy the outdoors always have even to the extent of disappearing completely on my own using survival skills learnt years ago ! Although family insist I take a mobile and a Zimmer frame nowadays..😀

Very wise  ;D

Don't compare me to you Stemo , although we are the same age I believe, I'm in complete working order..😎

STEMO

« Reply #76 on: 22 May 2019, 20:29:42 »

Alright, Captain Mainwaring, keep yer fickin wig on. :P

2boxerdogs

« Reply #77 on: 22 May 2019, 20:34:14 »

Alright, Captain Mainwaring, keep yer fickin wig on. :P

How did you know my secret ?😀😁😂
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.