Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Shares  (Read 6570 times)

LC0112G

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
Re: Shares
« Reply #60 on: 16 February 2021, 16:06:43 »

Back to shares for a second.... the shares I mention earlier have more than doubled 😁😁😁

Time to sell then  ::)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 16 February 2021, 16:47:55 »

You're saving money because some one else is picking out your list... No 'extras' in the basket.

Handing over cash actually creates an emotional response as you don't get it back, but when you hand your card over, you always get it back physically unchanged.

We are now shopping online at Waitrose ( the food is superb) and spending 30% less than when I sat outside Sainsburys while swmbo overloaded a trolley with all kinds of shite. :)
Very few slots from any of the supermarkets in these parts, so I send her to Tesco at 6am once a week, before the great unwashed get up to collect their giro.

So the rare slot that does pop up, we usually leave alone for those more needy, unless we need something that our local ones dont sell (all our online supermarkets are serviced by stores in larger towns).
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 16 February 2021, 16:56:48 »

Swmbo is in the clinically extremely vulnerable group and has to shield, so online shopping is a godsend for us.
I suspect if it is ever safe for her to go back to filling her trolley with all kinds of shit, she will be there at opening time with a big grin on her face.  ::) ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 16 February 2021, 18:19:08 »

Back to shares for a second.... the shares I mention earlier have more than doubled 😁😁😁

.                    Done😎 bought 1000  @ 123 sold at 247 lovely👍 I will keep that little windfall to reinvest more, and put my original cash back in my arse pocket. I must say of course I’m glad.. I have been very lucky.....  on this occasion  ::)
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 16 February 2021, 18:20:49 »

I still think they are going to go up again when the news of the American market gets around, but,  they are very volatile.
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 16 February 2021, 21:26:56 »

.                    Done😎 bought 1000  @ 123 sold at 247 lovely👍 I will keep that little windfall to reinvest more, and put my original cash back in my arse pocket. I must say of course I’m glad.. I have been very lucky.....  on this occasion  ::)

Nice!  8)  Good for you Rae!  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 16 February 2021, 22:41:43 »

Bitcoin over $50,000 today. No other comment, just saying.
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 17 February 2021, 00:06:09 »

Nice!  8)  Good for you Rae!  :y
                Thanks Steve👍
Laying a rubber road.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 17 February 2021, 00:10:06 »

Legal canabis based companies are doing well, very well. Just put in a request for shares in a new one (IPO). Very high risk. No dividends. Only formed a year or so ago. No trading history. However, shares at .05p each. If they even go to 50p, I'll be happy. I think they may possibly go to £1 in 6 months. This is a purely speculative buy with little interest in the long term. If it all flops, not lost that much, not compared with maintaining an Omega.
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 17 February 2021, 00:12:05 »

Bitcoin over $50,000 today. No other comment, just saying.

Out of my league, and out of my comprehension
« Last Edit: 17 February 2021, 00:15:51 by Mister Rog »
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 17 February 2021, 01:18:59 »

Legal canabis based companies are doing well, very well. Just put in a request for shares in a new one (IPO). Very high risk. No dividends. Only formed a year or so ago. No trading history. However, shares at .05p each. If they even go to 50p, I'll be happy. I think they may possibly go to £1 in 6 months. This is a purely speculative buy with little interest in the long term. If it all flops, not lost that much, not compared with maintaining an Omega.
                  Yes I missed the boat on kanabo but as I mentioned earlier mgc may be next
Laying a rubber road.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 17 February 2021, 01:24:29 »

Yes the US cannabis companies have been doing well since the election.  Canopy Growth Corp for example were trading at about $15 in October and last week hit a high of $56, before dropping back and are now at $42.

That's some good shit man!  8)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 17 February 2021, 03:52:23 »

It's cheaper than drugging the water for population control  :-X
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 17 February 2021, 06:55:18 »

It's cheaper than drugging the water for population control  :-X
That's some good shit, man.  ::)
Diesel till I die

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 01 March 2021, 22:37:45 »

I'm sure you're all bursting to know. .  ::)

Got the shares I wanted. Opened this morning at x4 the IPO price. This fell back to around x3 IPO price as a result of some immediate profit taking, not unexpected. So far, I'm happy. I'm hanging on to them for a short while till the price settles and maybe creeps back up again. The company has stated that it does not envisage paying dividends for quite some time, it doesn't even have any sales yet, so this is all highly speculative.

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/stock/CBX/cellular-goods-plc/company-page

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.