Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Euro Lottery - If you won it  (Read 5491 times)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Re: Euro Lottery - If you won it
« Reply #15 on: 24 February 2021, 14:34:44 »

1st purchase would be to pay off all my bills.

Second purchase would be the retainer of a very good accountant

Third purchase would be the retainer of a very good solicitor.

Both good idea, I would just keep the bank balance out of the conversation. and the solicitors 1st job would be writeing my will as it would exclude all my new friends & new family that just appeared. :(

Plus banks, I would hate having a bank earning more from my money than I would be. :-
\

This is all rather sensible and dull, Skruntie.

Not a single mention of 'birds with big tits' ;D

They will start comeing out of the woodwork :-X

I think a night out with Miss Dusty would be required as well to see if she would write a book about the spending. ::)
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 February 2021, 14:38:04 »

A house on Lake Como and another on the Amalfi coast. A nice big house set in a few acres not too far from where I live now.
A fully equipped workshop in the grounds would be a must. As is a fishing lake.
A collection of nice cars and bikes, just to look at. Hopefully including a Gilles Villeneuve Ferarri, Mansell Williams, Senna McClaren ,one of Hamiltons earlier cars, and a Joey Dunlop TT bike - preferably an RC45.
A music studio with a nice collection of instruments, particularly guitars.
Buy nice houses for my kids, and thats about it. The rest of the world can far cough.  ;D
As you can probably tell, Ive never really given it any thought,  :D

A lot of what you posted would be on my list, My studio would have to sound profed though as I fancy a drum kit and a load of amps to do the back to the future thing with the guitar.

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24 February 2021, 14:43:23 »

..... to do the back to the future thing with the guitar.

Which one? The bit where he plays one chord? Or the bit where his hand is disappearing whilst playing?
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 February 2021, 14:50:23 »

Something quick, and available to scratch the spend itch . . . just to get things going before I get serious.

https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/product/200723360473025--fender-american-professional-ii-telecaster-roasted-pine-mn

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24 February 2021, 14:53:51 »

..... to do the back to the future thing with the guitar.

Which one? The bit where he plays one chord? Or the bit where his hand is disappearing whilst playing?

I cant play at all, I just want to make lots of noise.  How ever I do have a mate who is a singer and would show me how to go on with the studio, plus there are a few female friends that would be very entertaining on a stage after a few drinks & they can sing as well. :y :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 24 February 2021, 14:57:45 »

Would need a new home, 6/8 bedrooms with garageing for a few cars (maybe 30 or so)10 ramps 10 over, 10 under & 10 infront))  Must have a few acres to build a rally track, lake to fish in & and camping field for OFF meets. :y

OH and a helicopter landing pad :-[
Bowling alley ::)
the list goes on and on :y

No girlies? ::) ::) ::)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 24 February 2021, 15:06:44 »

Would need a new home, 6/8 bedrooms with garageing for a few cars (maybe 30 or so)10 ramps 10 over, 10 under & 10 infront))  Must have a few acres to build a rally track, lake to fish in & and camping field for OFF meets. :y

I think I would like some time out 1st :-X

Saying that, I have a couple of 33 year old mates, both single, 2 40 year old babes I know but sadly married.  Then I have a couple of ex GF's that I speak to on a regular basis and I have the hots for 3 lady's that are are all older than me. :y

So in an ideal world thats a different one each day with the married ones for a bit of fun. ::) ::) ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 24 February 2021, 15:16:29 »

I think I would like some time out 1st :-X

Saying that, I have a couple of 33 year old mates, both single, 2 40 year old babes I know but sadly married.  Then I have a couple of ex GF's that I speak to on a regular basis and I have the hots for 3 lady's that are are all older than me. :y

So in an ideal world thats a different one each day with the married ones for a bit of fun. ::) ::) ::)

MILF action then.... :D

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 24 February 2021, 15:29:41 »

MILF action then....

Oh yes.

One is quite busty & amazing hips ::)
Other 2 are just stunning and have hearts of gold. Gorgeous figures. ::)

But all 3 of them have a great sence of humour , very knowledgeable and we spend hours talking about anything and everthing. ::)

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 24 February 2021, 16:09:45 »

Something quick, and available to scratch the spend itch . . . just to get things going before I get serious.

https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/product/200723360473025--fender-american-professional-ii-telecaster-roasted-pine-mn

I bought one of these off a mate with the practice amp quite a while ago and then found out the amp was dodgy, think I posted about it (input socket was brocken)

https://www.yamahamusiclondon.com/Pacifica-012-Electric-Guitar/pidYAM-PAC-012-BL

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 24 February 2021, 16:14:47 »

First thing is tell no one, I'd wait until there was an anonymous winner of around 5 million and tell my family I'd won that so they can set their expectations of my generosity on that sum. 180 million is a ludicrous amount of money

Second thing would be a month long holiday somewhere warm to get my head together

Third would be to build the best Art Deco house ever to grace these shores

Fourth would be to recreate the "Patrick collection" from the 80's

Fifth , I'd buy the wife a new handbag  ;D

Wider ambition with a sum that great would be to build a small housing estate that would be gifted in trust to the local children's hospice and the rental income generated would cover all of their running costs for the next 50 yrs
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 February 2021, 16:30:36 »

Wider ambition with a sum that great would be to build a small housing estate that would be gifted in trust to the local children's hospice and the rental income generated would cover all of their running costs for the next 50 yrs

I had a similar thought but using unemplyed to go into and learn the trade along experianced trade. and then give some homeless people a chance to a better life (especially the ex forces) and possibly a job.

So much money, so many good things could be done. :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 February 2021, 16:36:21 »

First thing is tell no one, I'd wait until there was an anonymous winner of around 5 million and tell my family I'd won that so they can set their expectations of my generosity on that sum. 180 million is a ludicrous amount of money

Second thing would be a month long holiday somewhere warm to get my head together

Very important this.....

Give somebody £100,000 and they won't be able to thank you enough. Give them £100,000 and then tell tell you have won £180 million and they will think you are a tight bastard.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 February 2021, 16:40:01 »

Would that be 'mock ' Art Deco? :)

Empire State building and the Chrysler building are fine examples of Art Deco. :y

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 February 2021, 17:16:04 »

Hard to imagine. Change my address and, probably, name. I'd then give all of it to Opti because he is gay ;D

Thanks.... :-* :-*
After that a new knee as mine is knackered
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.