Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Washing machine repair  (Read 1035 times)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Washing machine repair
« on: 01 January 2007, 16:23:17 »

SWMBO complained that the washing machine had packed in   :'(  and was showing E1 as a fault code (You don't need a Tech II it just shows you on the front panel  ;) ) I didn't really want to fork out for another so a brief search on't'internet found this :- http://www.whitegoodshelp.co.uk/
So an hour or so later & £1.97, a belly bar and two hair bands retrieved the pump we now have a fully working washer!!  ;D
It might prove useful to someone.

sir moanalot

• Omega Knight
  • fens
  • im like an expensive watch - i get wound up easily
    • View Profile
Re: Washing machine repair
« Reply #1 on: 01 January 2007, 16:27:34 »

SWMBO complained that the washing machine had packed in   :'(  and was showing E1 as a fault code (You don't need a Tech II it just shows you on the front panel  ;) ) I didn't really want to fork out for another so a brief search on't'internet found this :- http://www.whitegoodshelp.co.uk/
So an hour or so later & £1.97, a belly bar and two hair bands retrieved the pump we now have a fully working washer!!  ;D
It might prove useful to someone.
or you could have asked me! dom app eng, tone !!! i love the fault codes makes my life a breeze, although asking the customer what the machine wasnt doing is a givaway  :y
yet another miserable day in rip off britain !!!

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: Washing machine repair
« Reply #2 on: 01 January 2007, 16:32:26 »

or you could have asked me! dom app eng, tone !!! i love the fault codes makes my life a breeze, although asking the customer what the machine wasnt doing is a givaway  :y

I'll bear that in mind. Is there scope for a break away forum - Omega&washerowners Forum?  ;D
I can just about operate it let alone tell you what it was/wasn't doing!  :-[ It lives in the garage so you'd have to stand in the garage watching.
What I really want to do is stop the thing mid cycle so i can open the bloody door! It's on a 12 (what ever that is) for about the 3rd time!!!
« Last Edit: 01 January 2007, 16:35:44 by Andy_B »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.