Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Lakes Meet 09?  (Read 7750 times)

HolyCount

Re: Lakes Meet 09?
« Reply #15 on: 07 September 2008, 16:23:04 »

I would love to make it to a Lakes meet in 09, but only if the indians are friendly :D :D, as it is one of my most favourite places in the uk.  Just couldn't make it this year for a number of reasons. ;)

careful Lizzie  ::) ::) ;D

Are you referring to local ethnic occupants or indiginous inhabitants ?
« Last Edit: 07 September 2008, 16:25:03 by HolyCount »

FRE07962128

« Reply #16 on: 07 September 2008, 18:21:50 »

I would love to make it to a Lakes meet in 09, but only if the indians are friendly :D :D, as it is one of my most favourite places in the uk.  Just couldn't make it this year for a number of reasons. ;)

careful Lizzie  ::) ::) ;D

Are you referring to local ethnic occupants or indiginous inhabitants ?

Well who ever those inbreds were you all had to deal with last year that I would have to had words with; mother & daughter I believe!! ;D ;D ;)
« Last Edit: 07 September 2008, 18:22:25 by FRE07962128 »

ians

• Omega Baron
  • Reading
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 09 September 2008, 14:03:40 »

'native Cumbrians' is probably more PC ;D, although I don't think those two give a fair impression of the species from what I have heard..
« Last Edit: 09 September 2008, 14:03:54 by ians »

willyboy

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds. West Yorks
  • Can Do !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09 September 2008, 23:01:16 »

Hope to be at this one, although maybe having "heart valve"  i'm not a 16v job  LOL !operation in 2009 so will have to wait see what dates it all falls on! still awaiting dates from ozzie anyway might be 6-12 mths just dont know, but your ok wont need mouth to mouth  ;D

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #19 on: 20 September 2008, 19:01:08 »

I have just returned from a week in the Lake District / Blackpool, re-aquainting myself with my love of the former.

Unless I run out of money (again!!) I would confirm my intention of going to the meet in 2009 to enjoy the Lakes again and, of course,at last meet up with as many members as possible! :D ;)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 20 September 2008, 22:04:59 »

.... I would confirm my intention of going to the meet in 2009 to enjoy the Lakes again and, of course,at last meet up with as many members as possible! :D ;)

Now that you're back, how about going back to Burns Farm!  ::)  ::)  ;D  ;D  ;D  :y  :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 20 September 2008, 22:20:50 »

.... I would confirm my intention of going to the meet in 2009 to enjoy the Lakes again and, of course,at last meet up with as many members as possible! :D ;)

Now that you're back, how about going back to Burns Farm!  ::)  ::)  ;D  ;D  ;D  :y  :y
Thats one place I will never be returning to. Shame, as fantastic views, but run by a mother/daughter who are the result of what happens to the gene pool when too much interbreeding happens.
Grumpy old man

amigov6

« Reply #22 on: 21 September 2008, 02:20:30 »

Thats one place I will never be returning to. Shame, as fantastic views, but run by a mother/daughter who are the result of what happens to the gene pool when too much interbreeding happens.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gk3Dt9HVDac
Everyday life on Burns Farm?

amigov6

« Reply #23 on: 21 September 2008, 17:35:48 »

Hope to be at this one, although maybe having "heart valve"  i'm not a 16v job  LOL !operation in 2009 so will have to wait see what dates it all falls on! still awaiting dates from ozzie anyway might be 6-12 mths just dont know, but your ok wont need mouth to mouth  ;D
Best of luck with that Willy. See you on Saturday.
    Regards, Guy. :y

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 22 January 2009, 17:45:55 »

Does anyone know if the Lakes is still on for this year or is Chopsdad still looking into it?
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

amigov6

« Reply #25 on: 22 January 2009, 20:52:41 »

Does anyone know if the Lakes is still on for this year or is Chopsdad still looking into it?
I've heard he is but can't remember who told me!!! ::)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 22 January 2009, 22:15:01 »

Pretty sure Chopsdad had somewhere in mind  :y
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 23 January 2009, 20:55:50 »

Were you all barred in the end?
I went to the first one which Chopsdad put alot of effort into organizing & was a cracking meet, early days for many of us only marred by the Concentration campsite owner/dictator crazy megalomaniac. Despite us giving her another chance (all's fair in love & world domination) she failed to give us our own area(51) as promised & her screwball daughter made an impressive display of being cut from the same cloth, hence Burns Farm will not be revisited, which is a shame as it's a lovely venue for a meet & the scenery's breathtaking. I did'nt attend this years meet so only relaying posts but was there for the first one & it was top!!!!!!!! :y
Apart from the overflowing blocked toilets with all sort of unmentionables lying on the gents floor :o
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 26 January 2009, 20:58:52 »

Cor blimey you lot are needy!  ;D

I have been speaking to a privately owned outward bound centre.  Proper beds, dorms that sleep 1 - 4, private hot showers, plenty of electric, bbq welcome, downstairs bar and meeting room if it's wet like last time and if booked in the school holidays/half term provides exclusive accommodation.

No need to bring all the camping kit, perhaps share lifts, sleep in a bed yet it's set in the most idyllic location 2m from Keswick.

Cars welcome and carpark/hardstanding.

I only have 2 things to sort out - how many cars/people can they take and how much.  It'll be more than a space in a field, but less than a B&B and we're all together - dry and warm and comfortable.

I'll speak with them again this week to firm up costs and dates and see how we get on.  If not the owner also owns a farm less than a mile from Burns Farm and may lend us a field......... ;)
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 26 January 2009, 21:01:40 »

Cor blimey you lot are needy!  ;D

I have been speaking to a privately owned outward bound centre.  Proper beds, dorms that sleep 1 - 4, private hot showers, plenty of electric, bbq welcome, downstairs bar and meeting room if it's wet like last time, and available only in the school holidays/half term providing exclusive accommodation.

No need to bring all the camping kit, perhaps share lifts, sleep in a bed, yet it's set in the most idyllic location 2m from Keswick.

Cars welcome and carpark/hardstanding.

I only have 2 things to sort out - how many cars/people can they take and how much will it cost per head.  It'll be more than a space in a field, but less than a B&B and we're all together - dry and warm and comfortable.

I'll speak with them again this week to firm up costs and dates and see how we get on.  If not, the owner also owns a farm less than a mile from Burns Farm and may lend us a field......... ;)
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 21 queries.