Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ABS treasure hunt, August 17th  (Read 3287 times)

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
ABS treasure hunt, August 17th
« on: 17 July 2013, 19:18:14 »

Hi all, as part of my prize for winning last yeras treasure hunt , run by ABS, I was given the task of organising this yeras event. It is on a saturday and will start at the Birchanger services at J8 of the M11, around 9am. It takes a ramble accross Essex, finishing at a car show on Mersea Island, Essex. Around 35/40 miles of Essex potholes to avoid and a few speed cameras thrown in for good measure with a selection of questions to answer to see how alert people are. as its being run in Essex, white stilletos and a mini skirt are compulsory, and the ladies can dress up to if they wish ;D ;D ;D ;D. If anyone is interested, PM me by August 10th as we need to know numbers for the organisers. There is camping available on the saturday night as the site is a holiday site and a breakfast morning is being arranged on the sunday for the campers.
Keith B

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
Re: ABS treasure hunt, August 17th
« Reply #1 on: 23 July 2013, 20:20:14 »

Hi all, if anyone just fancies joining us for the show, no problem, just let me know.
Keith B

Rog

« Reply #2 on: 23 July 2013, 22:47:43 »

Hi all, as part of my prize for winning last yeras treasure hunt , run by ABS, I was given the task of organising this yeras event. It is on a saturday and will start at the Birchanger services at J8 of the M11, around 9am. It takes a ramble accross Essex, finishing at a car show on Mersea Island, Essex. Around 35/40 miles of Essex potholes to avoid and a few speed cameras thrown in for good measure with a selection of questions to answer to see how alert people are. as its being run in Essex, white stilletos and a mini skirt are compulsory, and the ladies can dress up to if they wish ;D ;D ;D ;D. If anyone is interested, PM me by August 10th as we need to know numbers for the organisers. There is camping available on the saturday night as the site is a holiday site and a breakfast morning is being arranged on the sunday for the campers.
Keith B

I wonder if I could persuade the Mrs ?  . . . . . .  :y

Hang on - Aug 17th. Isn't that the same date as Terberts Wycombe meet ?

Errrr . . . .  :-\

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 July 2013, 20:57:47 »

Certainly is. I had to do this one and picked a car show to finish it at, one we have not done before. It just happened to clash :o
Keith B

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 August 2013, 09:40:56 »

Due to other Saturday morning commitments I cannot make the treasure hunt :'( I would like to attend the car show though, if that's ok?

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 August 2013, 19:01:39 »

No problem mate. what sort of time would you be arriving as I have to let the organisers know how many late arrivals there would be
Regards, Keith

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 August 2013, 19:50:15 »

Possibly 2pm ish ;)

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 August 2013, 13:13:26 »

Quite a good show. first one they had organised, had a wide variaty of vehicles on display including a helicopter owned by a local Islander. Looking into doing it again next year, hopefully it wont be as windy though
keith B
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.