Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Free look up of Euro Emissions Standard of your car against Reg Plate  (Read 7339 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile

Jaaaag 3.0d
And a mighty fine tractor lump it is. In proper trim, not the gay 240bhp gutless option....
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile

Mine is Euro3 as per most others here, currently ULEZ expansion is just shy of the office, so won’t impact the commute.

If they tweak ULEZ or expand it further, my 3.2 will be up for sale.  :'(

Have you checked if yours is subject to ULEZ charge ? Ive checked my 02 plate 3.2 and it isn't.
https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra-low-emission-zone/check-your-vehicle

It says I'm not affected with my 3.2, but I think it's a bug with their lookup. We know the 3.2's are all Euro3.

Here: https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra-low-emission-zone/cars?intcmp=54362

It states Petrol must be Euro4, I think it's doing just a year lookup as it says "most cars post 2001" are unaffected.

Hopefully that wont matter. I will print it off and then use it in defence if they bill me.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile

Jaaaag 3.0d
And a mighty fine tractor lump it is. In proper trim, not the gay 240bhp gutless option....

But fitted to cars I can afford, means even now it does not meet ULEZ standards.

It could stay at north circular boundary, but for how long?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile

Simples. Avoid London. Works for me.
Grumpy old man

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile

Er yeh.  ::)

No can do.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile

Jaaaag 3.0d

But fitted to cars I can afford, means even now it does not meet ULEZ standards.

Probably quiet a few years I reckon, before Mayor forces the next plan of attack.

Not saying too much, but I sometimes kind of rub shoulders with peeps at TfL.

Dont quote me, but I reckon at least till 2024, before the next attack on bounderies is planned. Your probably be more concerned about your MOTs before then.  ;)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile

Jaaaag 3.0d

Probably quiet a few years I reckon, before Mayor forces the next plan of attack.

Not saying too much, but I sometimes kind of rub shoulders with peeps at TfL.

Dont quote me, but I reckon at least till 2024, before the next attack on bounderies is planned. Your probably be more concerned about your MOTs before then.  ;)

I’d be surprised if 3.2 makes it that long.  :)

Thinking more it’s replacement and impact, don’t want to spend large on something which would have issues.

aaronjb

No can do.

How far is your office from Euston? It's a 50 minute commute by train from here.. the future is North! ;) ;D

[edit] I see the govt is wibbling about banning all petrol cars in 2032, now, so you might as well get ahead of the curve. In the same breath, the govt is lowering the EV subsidy by £1000 so, as the email Tesla sent me yesterday says, get your order in now and save yourself £1000! ;)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • View Profile

No can do.

How far is your office from Euston? It's a 50 minute commute by train from here.. the future is North! ;) ;D

[edit] I see the govt is wibbling about banning all petrol cars in 2032, now, so you might as well get ahead of the curve. In the same breath, the govt is lowering the EV subsidy by £1000 so, as the email Tesla sent me yesterday says, get your order in now and save yourself £1000! ;)

Euston would be a pain, Sky is at the point were it's easy by car, difficult by train.

Sky do their best, they run free shuttles to local train lines, one goes to Ealing Broadway.

I'd still do the car though, just have to figure out right option after this.

No can do.

Could always go 50/50 with my car share buddy on one in next few years.  :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.