Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do we want to leave the EU?  (Read 5302 times)

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Why do we want to leave the EU?
« Reply #15 on: 22 January 2019, 22:34:37 »

Darius eh, Ì know a Darius nice chap , Polish I think.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 23 January 2019, 01:02:25 »

We need people in another country who we cant elect or unelect to protect us from our Elected Government, who we can kick out after five years?!  ???
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 23 January 2019, 01:07:40 »

We need people in another country who we cant elect or unelect to protect us from our Elected Government, who we can kick out after five years?!  ???

Apparently so Albs.  ::)  I was chatting to a girl the other week who told me very earnestly that the EU protects us from the Tories!  ::)

Who knew!  :D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 23 January 2019, 09:30:47 »

Plenty of pollution going on in Europe.

Granada has some of the worst air poluution . There are still Spanish towns with no sewage treatment plants. One still discharges raw sewage into the Costa Tropical.

Isnt Poland stepping up its coal production?
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Darius

• Omega 2.2 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 23 January 2019, 11:51:50 »

It appears the trolls her love sewage on their beaches and want the UK to go back to before the EU rules it must be fixed.

And they love the fact that air pollution is killing 40,000 people a year.

And they are so pleased that their government just does not care about it.

And they are too blind and bigoted to see that the EU does care about it.

Still, all the polls showed that the lower your educational qualifications, the more likely you were to vote to leave, so it does sort of explain it.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 23 January 2019, 12:10:01 »

Pot? Kettle? Black... ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 23 January 2019, 12:10:42 »

Darius, the point I was making is it isnt a unique problem in Britain. There are plenty of issues in Europe that the EU are doing nothing about. I use the examples as an expat resident in Spain.

We all want to live in a cleaner environment. My suspicion is thatthe EU is no better or worse about environmental issues than Britain is on its own. I gave you real examples I know of in Spain. I bet there isnt a single town in Britain that pumps raw u treated sewage into the sea anymore. Have younotseen Gove on TV spearheading environmental issues?

If the EU was serious about the environment they would have stopped Poland exploiting coal and polluting the air. The simple truth is there isnt a magic wand to wave and “ clean up”. Why havent you for example scrapped your polluting diesel Omega and bought an electric car with the generous UK government grants? I suspect, like me, youcannot afford it. That is the issue. Change takes time and our money.

Keep fighting the fight though, just make sure it isbalanced.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 23 January 2019, 12:22:59 »

It appears the trolls her love sewage on their beaches and want the UK to go back to before the EU rules it must be fixed.

Still, all the polls showed that the lower your educational qualifications, the more likely you were to vote to leave, so it does sort of explain it.

https://www.facebook.com/wearejasonsmith/videos/348942165937491/?t=25

:)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 23 January 2019, 12:44:42 »

True enough ;) and in reality the in/out split is not a traditional political one...

The word I meant to use was millenialistic :D but I must have been up all of five minutes when I typed that ;D

Liverpool is generally known as a hotbed of lefty sentimentalist and I figured it might raise an eyebrow or so...

.......how about Derek Hatton for PM?..... ::) ::) ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 23 January 2019, 12:52:44 »

Plenty of thick bastards did vote leave.

Plenty of thick bastards voted to remain. I should know. :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 23 January 2019, 18:28:20 »

What is it with the assorted lefties/remainers/ScotNats/Momentum hate mob who just brand everyone who disagrees with their opinion a troll?  ::)

There's a guy on facebook who is a Scottish nationalist and he puts up a daily video of his thoughts on the days political events and how it affects Scotland.  Typically he layers on the grievances about Scotland being bullied by England etc etc  ::)

He gets loads of supportive comments but not many disagreeing or even putting an alternative point of view.  I found out why when I challenged him on something and he told all his sycophantic followers that I was a troll and promptly banned me!  :D

If you want a laugh look up IndyCar Gordon and see how many comments you can get in disagreeing with him before you get branded a troll and banned!  :)  I think I managed 3, and didn't even slag off the SNP or the idea of Scottish independence.  Just told him he was wrong about a couple of things.... and he was too!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #26 on: 23 January 2019, 18:32:19 »

What is it with the assorted lefties/remainers/ScotNats/Momentum hate mob who just brand everyone who disagrees with their opinion a troll?  ::)

There's a guy on facebook who is a Scottish nationalist and he puts up a daily video of his thoughts on the days political events and how it affects Scotland.  Typically he layers on the grievances about Scotland being bullied by England etc etc  ::)

He gets loads of supportive comments but not many disagreeing or even putting an alternative point of view.  I found out why when I challenged him on something and he told all his sycophantic followers that I was a troll and promptly banned me!  :D

If you want a laugh look up IndyCar Gordon and see how many comments you can get in disagreeing with him before you get branded a troll and banned!  :)  I think I managed 3, and didn't even slag off the SNP or the idea of Scottish independence.  Just told him he was wrong about a couple of things.... and he was too!  ;D
I dont do arsebook. Feel as though I'm missing out now.  ::)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 23 January 2019, 18:36:25 »

You could have a field day on there.  ::) ;D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 23 January 2019, 19:48:23 »

Average Remainiac is a smug, educated, left wing, apron string holder, that hates the UK & likes everybody else to make all their decisions on their behalf as they are too afraid to take responsibility & make them themselves. They revel in project fear where everything is an insurmountable problem for somebody else to solve, while hoping nobody will. :( :( :(

Where 70% of our shower of sh*t politicians are used to Europe making all the decisions & rules that they just nodded through the House of Commons, they are now in a mass panic where they will shortly have to run the country & be held responsible for their actions. Saying it is the EU's fault will no longer work. Where they have now been exposed for the shallow, self-centred, trough swilling, vested interests always come first over country bunch of sharks again, which we all knew anyway. It will hopefully lead to many deslections between now & the 2022 GE. Don't forget since 2015 the electorate has had the power of recall & we need to start using it if the local party members don't do their job. MPs will no longer be able to look forward to a cushy very well paid EU job & tax free pension as the reward for their failures. :y :y :y

It will be good to get back to being able to hire & fire at the ballot box those that make our laws. :y :y :y Where national politics will start mattering again I hope it attracts higher caliber of people interested in becoming MPs again, rather that a bit better paid job than their burger flipping or alike which are the sort it seems to mainly attract now. :( :( :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 23 January 2019, 20:06:04 »

Well every day is a schoolday :y Not only do I find out I'm a thick sod with low educational qualifications[I already knew that anyway] but I'm also a troll. :o It may be just as well that I'm thick and don't understand what a troll[in this context] is or I might be offended :D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.