Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOR SALE 3.2v6 Auto Saloon (white ex cop car)  (Read 1062 times)

SJKOO01

FOR SALE 3.2v6 Auto Saloon (white ex cop car)
« on: 01 June 2011, 20:57:32 »

[size=14]Omega 3.2 V6 Ex Police Car (Auto) for sale[/size]

Originally I had all sorts of plans for using this car as a base for a project I had in mind.

Unfortunately, my personal circumstances have changed at work, I’m either going to have my work & pay cut or given the push!  Either way, financially I’m no longer in a position to keep the car and sadly having to part with it

Ideal project if you want to convert it to manual and go track racing or if you’re in a better personal financial position than myself, turn the car back into a marked police car for film work / wedding car / whatever?

Currently has 148,022 miles on the clock (as of 1st June 2011)
Mot till 19th July 2011
Tax = currently has 11 months to go

Have print out of work that was carried out before I purchased the vehicle
(Themes Valley Police Force).

No permanent modifications done to it, mechanically it is the standard set up.  And have partly converted it to civilian set up interior wise – mv6 cloth seats, single din stereo, mv6 silver centre console look, though the roof lining is standard police set up having the removable roof panels.

Bodywork:
There are a few bodywork issues that will need seeing to.  The front drivers wing & bonnet will need replacing.  I have had a replacement bonnet and wing.
Front bumper has some cosmetic wear, roof has had the holes filled, unfortunately the previous owner (possible the police) have only used body filler to plug the holes and really need metal plate and filler to do the job properly.
The rear wheel arches will need some attention at some point.

Overall it’s not mint but neither is looking like a road wreck.

Interior:
Has cloth mv6 seats.  Centre dash console has single din conversion, original black plastic around where radio and shifter would be has been converted to mv6 silver look.  Centre console changed for civilian arm rest.
Rear windows are manual operation, not electric.  Current door cards do have ware on the rubber coating (door pull handle)

Work that has been done recently:
1. Both camshaft covers replaced with genuine gaskets as had a leak on the one side.
2. New genuine Vauxhall Cambelt kit replaced by Omega Owners Forum mechanic

Work will need doing soon:
1. Car does show with fault codes every now and then, transpires that the Precats are on their way out.
2. The Windscreen does have stone chip that will need professional repair soon.

Would prefer if you’re interested in it, to come and view it to satisfy yourself before parting with your hard earned cash.

Asking £800 for the car with standard CD 7x16” six spoke wheels.

If you’re interested in the car with the Irmscher 8x19” wheels in the photo, then I’m asking £1300.

If you’re interested in both the above and a load of parts / spares that I want rid of ideally with the car (you will need big trailer or van); such as x2 front doors, x2 front wings, bonnet, headlights, roof lining, bits of centre consoles, Mv6 alloy wheels that have been refurbished, spare plenum, camshaft covers + genuine gaskets.  And including a rare Omega Irmscher front bumper & fog lights) and other bits and pieces, then I’m asking £1600 for everything.
Please do not ask if I’m willing to sell these parts separately, as for now I’m not.  Ideally I want to sell the car and get rid of the bits all at the same time.  Want the space back in the lock-up!

Any questions, please PM me – Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.