Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Indian food  (Read 2990 times)

cleggy

Re: Indian food
« Reply #15 on: 15 March 2013, 09:04:57 »

Never eat the foreign muckment have tried it can't bloody stand it. I want to taste my food not hot spices. To be honest we used to go to a brilliant Indian every Friday night and Azam the owner tried me with everything he cooked, and I've got to admit the initial taste and piquancy were brilliant I just don't want the sensation after I've eaten it. ;D

ted_one

« Reply #16 on: 15 March 2013, 09:27:50 »

I've got a mate who loves a chicken Phal which his local takeaway makes one 'specially' for his own personal taste level,and I've tasted it only once and it numbs the the mouth better that a shot of Novacaine...I wonder if it numbs yer bum the next morning :o :o ::)

albitz

« Reply #17 on: 15 March 2013, 09:46:42 »

Inedible shite imo.Indians wouldnt be caught dead eating the crap which we refer to as Indian food. :D

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 15 March 2013, 10:42:49 »

Never eat the foreign muckment have tried it can't bloody stand it. I want to taste my food not hot spices. To be honest we used to go to a brilliant Indian every Friday night and Azam the owner tried me with everything he cooked, and I've got to admit the initial taste and piquancy were brilliant I just don't want the sensation after I've eaten it. ;D
make your mind up ;D ;D ;D

cleggy

« Reply #19 on: 15 March 2013, 11:48:27 »

make your mind up ;D ;D ;D

I've tried it, it's SHITE. ;D ;D ;D

The only reason that it so freaking spiced is that the quality of meat in Indian is at best putrid, got to disguise it with something :D :D ;D

2boxerdogs

« Reply #20 on: 15 March 2013, 13:45:32 »

Here we go , starts off well & goes downhill, spent several years in India most of them wouldn't eat the muck most British  people have.

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15 March 2013, 15:46:33 »

Don't have Indian very often, though when we do, I'll probably have a Vindaloo whilst Mrs Seth'll have a Korma.

Both of us'll compliment 'em with mango chutney, onion bhajis, poppadums, rice and chips.

Quite enjoyed the horse vindaloo last time too!

Slightly off topic, Mike Dundee's Thai curry at Newent a few years back was friggin' excellent! :y
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

feeutfo

« Reply #22 on: 15 March 2013, 15:49:27 »

Don't have Indian very often, though when we do, I'll probably have a Vindaloo whilst Mrs Seth'll have a Korma.

Both of us'll compliment 'em with mango chutney, onion bhajis, poppadums, rice and chips.

Quite enjoyed the horse vindaloo last time too!

Slightly off topic, Mike Dundee's Thai curry at Newent a few years back was friggin' excellent! :y

Absolutely fantastic curry from Mike. Really was :y

cleggy

« Reply #23 on: 15 March 2013, 15:51:48 »

If you lot stuck to good old BRITISH food, or at least stick to european cuisine when dining out and cooked curries at home, then we could cut immigration by thousands ::) ::) ;D ;D

2boxerdogs

« Reply #24 on: 15 March 2013, 17:30:06 »

Ever heard of Diversity ?

STMO123

« Reply #25 on: 15 March 2013, 17:38:13 »

New one on me. I'll ask for it next time I eat out. :-\

cleggy

« Reply #26 on: 15 March 2013, 18:20:19 »

New one on me. I'll ask for it next time I eat out. :-\

You'll end up with dancing waiters ::) ::) ;D ;D

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 15 March 2013, 18:36:17 »

Best food avalble is curry. been to many good eaterys through out the country as i used to work away from home a lot. a good takeaway that used to be near me did a dish called meat methi. i would have that spiced up to madras. fantastic flavour. The extra spice heat made the flavours so intense. Have you tried any Nepolese yet. Not always hot spices but very intense flavoursome dishes if done correctly. tried a coup[le of differant resturants and have now found a new one has opened close to me. Will give it a try next takeaway evening (counting down the days..........)
Keith B

feeutfo

« Reply #28 on: 15 March 2013, 18:41:17 »

If you don't like curry, great. More for me. :y

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #29 on: 15 March 2013, 18:44:32 »

I cook my own curries..........yum, yum! 8) 8) :D :D :D ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.