Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: "Green" Paint colour question  (Read 3139 times)

powerslinky

Re: "Green" Paint colour question
« Reply #15 on: 25 October 2014, 13:20:23 »

Have a look at this................

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=112182.0;all

Yep !  thats the colour   Z382 then ?. . .   happy days  . . . . sorted . .. .  Thanks all :) :) :) :)

grain.ben

« Reply #16 on: 25 October 2014, 13:22:29 »

They be Jade green/Z387 or 32L :y

Ok Al   thats progress. . . can I just ask how you know ?    Have you had a VX car in that colour?   

Also I am thinking that there is probably only 1 green that turns to blueish from a different angle of view. :'(

Also  I am sure someone had one in this colour at Terberts last meet  . . .  can't think who it was though :-\ :-\

I'll have a look through the pics from that meet   :y

That would be me, i should really read the whole thread properly  :-X ::)

Ben , if you imagine Terberts car park as you drive in ,  Jamie & Mr. Gixer were working on a car at the rear right of the car park  & the car I'm thinking is the colour I'm searching for was parked at the rear LEFT (opposite end to TB & Gixer).

Was this yours ? :-\ :-\

Yes, most definatly mine, your going to have an issue finding other members with this colour as there are not many of the about  :-\

The reason I am trying to find the colour is that I may have found a pair of doors in Krypton green so these  (probable Ural mountain) ones are possibly now surplus . As they are quite hard to find , I'm thinking I could well sell these on , but of course need to know what colour  code they are  :-\ :-\

Now i get you. As far as im aware, any green colour on the omegas are getting scarce now.  :-\

I would think you might find it hard to sell them on too, unless you want to strip them and repaint  :-\

grain.ben

« Reply #17 on: 25 October 2014, 13:24:00 »

Yep !  thats the colour   Z382 then ?. . .   happy days  . . . . sorted . .. .  Thanks all :) :) :) :)

Excellent.  :y :y

Mines for sale now, its going  :'( :'(

grain.ben

« Reply #18 on: 25 October 2014, 13:25:43 »

Yep  :y :y

Ady

• Poole
    • Omega 2.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 25 October 2014, 18:42:40 »

Where are you based as that's the colour if my car and need a new drivers door due to a nice crease in the corner of the door? How much do u want for the doors?

powerslinky

« Reply #20 on: 25 October 2014, 19:58:09 »

Where are you based as that's the colour if my car and need a new drivers door due to a nice crease in the corner of the door? How much do u want for the doors?

PM sent :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.