Chat Area > Meetings, gatherings, parties etc

VBOA

(1/8) > >>

BazaJT:
Not sure if this is right place[if not could an admin move it please]I see that the VBOA show that used to be hosted at Billing has now moved to Market Harborough showground.This for me will cut approx.60miles off the round trip distance,so quite handy really.

biggriffin:
Just proves how much GM care,  the blue oval boys go to donnington, or Silverstone, GM based vehicle's get Market Harborough field sorry showground  :P

Migv6 le Frog Fan:
Agreed. Vauxhall must be the most complacent manufacturer in history of Motoring. Things improved for a while in the late 70,s and the 80,s but they soon reverted to type.

Keith ABS:
The market harbough event is being financed by LMF
ABS club secterary had a site visit there on Sunday with vBOA and said its a nice site, totally flat. There will be portable shower blocks and , unfortunatly, turdis,s for toilets as its, as yet, an undeveloped show ground. Prices for day visit and camping will be exactly the same as last years billing. On site security to keep things in order. Autojumble will be completly away from camping and show fields
7,8,9 July. I will post up booking details later

Keith ABS

EMD:
Nice one , only 8 miles from me front door  :) Not camping , will just be rooting around the Autojumble .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version