Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale - Omega Elite Estate, Facelift V6 2.5 Petrol, Automatic.  (Read 3416 times)

wakeyomega

• Intermediate Member
  • Wakefield
    • View Profile

A top of the range, full spec Omega Elite. One driver from new. MOT till June, a great opportunity for a enthusiast.

There are a few photos below, but you can see more here http://www.themccanns.myzen.co.uk/Index.html

Overview
I've had this car since new. It was my company car for two years, then when I took early retirement, I bought the car. It was serviced at an authorised Vauxhall dealer for the first few years, then I found the forum and started to maintain it myself. I've kept a history of work.

It is still used, albeit infrequently (usually when I need to carry two or three sets of golf clubs!), and is MOT'd until June. The wheels were professionally refurbished not too long ago. I have also just recently fitted a new petrol tank cover plate.

The car would be an ideal purchase for someone who is looking for a top of the range model and has the time and the skills to bring it back up to its former glory.

Included with the car are a number of accessories

Specification
Model: Elite Estate
First Registered: June 2000
Colour : Silver
Engine 2.5L V6 Petrol
Automatic Gearbox
Electric Windows
Electric Sunroof
Heated seats (front and rear)
Electrically adjusted seats
Memory for drivers seat, wing & rear view mirrors,
Bose Sound System
Colour Sat. Nav.
17" Alloy Wheels
Mileage - 176K

Accessories
The following accessories are included in the sale.

Roof Bars
Luggage restraint net
Cam Belt Tools (Sykes-Pickavant) and DVD
Spare Breather box and pipes
2 oil filters
Petrol Filter

Condition
The car is very reliable and runs smoothly apart from an exhaust tailpipe that needs adjusting (catches the body at the rear and rattles). The 17" Alloy wheels look like new. I've converted the self levelling suspension to standard dampers.

The car is 16 years old, and as such, has some of the well known age related issues for this model.

The Sat Nav exhibits 'lag' when reading the map disk, I suspect the laser has deteriorated.

Paintwork. This is not a 'concourse' or 'showroom' model, it has all the usual chips and scratches of a 'working' car.

Rust. There is some rust on the two rear wheel arches, including some on the inside of the rear NS (when the door is opened). There is also some rust on the tailgate. I have taken pictures of the rust area's, check them out in the gallery here http://www.themccanns.myzen.co.uk/Index.html.

Price - Offers in the region of £450 (includes accessories). Please PM me if you have any queries.

Thanks Pat
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale - Omega Elite Estate, Facelift V6 2.5 Petrol, Automatic.
« Reply #1 on: 22 February 2017, 00:32:18 »

Excellent advert. Hope it sells  :y
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

SP_3.2

• Omega Baron
  • Leicester
    • drives A6 allroad 3.0tdi
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale - Omega Elite Estate, Facelift V6 2.5 Petrol, Automatic.
« Reply #2 on: 28 February 2017, 11:01:43 »

:y looks very nice and sure that it will sell very soon  :y
All the best 
Also drive a Savage 25 niro truck...and flys a Bell 47 twister Savage 46 ss and a Tamiya audi TT ..for now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.