Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Major slip up  (Read 5613 times)

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
Major slip up
« on: 04 October 2017, 18:52:15 »

How was the "prankster"allowed to get so close to the PM unchallenged?Like her or not this should not have happened,and from reports it was the venue security and not her own personal protection that got to him first ???

STEMO

Re: Major slip up
« Reply #1 on: 04 October 2017, 18:54:31 »

It makes you wish our security guards carried guns.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 October 2017, 19:43:34 »

Thank God this is not America and that prat had a gun in his hand and not a P45 >:(

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 October 2017, 19:49:10 »

Thank God this is not America and that prat had a gun in his hand and not a P45 >:(

Damn "Colt 45" . . . . . . That's what I meant to bring . . . . not . . . 

This guy (Simon Brodkin) is actually very funny, particularly his chavvy character Lee Nelson. He has quite a track record of stunts like this.
« Last Edit: 04 October 2017, 19:53:39 by Mister Rog »
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 October 2017, 20:02:24 »

I don't like Violence, but since there is direct correlation at least 9850 sick and disabled have died since (and as a direct result of) the Bastard Tories brought in changes to sickness benefits, and the way that they are assessed as fit for work or placed in a work group.
I often rather wish scum like May and Johnson were rounded up and shot, but that just isn't what we British do. No we attend a party conference, getting through security without a problem because we don't have a gun in our bag, and politely hand a fake P45 to the prime minister, who hasn't a oppsing clue what it's like to live in the real world.

I think handing her a bag of burning dog turd would have been more appropriate.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 October 2017, 20:10:16 »

I don't like Violence, but since there is direct correlation at least 9850 sick and disabled have died since (and as a direct result of) the Bastard Tories brought in changes to sickness benefits, and the way that they are assessed as fit for work or placed in a work group.
I often rather wish scum like May and Johnson were rounded up and shot, but that just isn't what we British do. No we attend a party conference, getting through security without a problem because we don't have a gun in our bag, and politely hand a fake P45 to the prime minister, who hasn't a oppsing clue what it's like to live in the real world.

There's one in every village ::)

Comrades Blair and especially Brown are the ones that bankrupted UK Plc... Brown did such a royally appalling job that we are still paying for it.

So I ask you... Whi is ACTUALLY responsible for the current financial state of affairs?
Onanists always think outside the box.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04 October 2017, 20:15:24 »

Never let the truth get in the way of a good rant ... and that IS a good rant .. untrue, pointless and achieves nowt .... yup .. a good rant .. :) :)

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 October 2017, 20:43:57 »

Comrades Blair and especially Brown are the ones that bankrupted UK Plc... Brown did such a royally appalling job that we are still paying for it.

So I ask you... Whi is ACTUALLY responsible for the current financial state of affairs?

Well, as you asked, Thatcher lit the touch paper, and Blair never managed to invest in a fire blanket to put it out, and probably just ran around fanning the flames, but this lot are MORE evil than any others before them.  The rich backers of the Tory party get richer, and everyone else can suffer.  We are all just pawns who will be digging our own graves.

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04 October 2017, 20:58:52 »

I'm not getting sucked in to this argument but would request any people who are fortunately " distanced " from the harsh realities of the current benefit system find and watch this film, I Daniel Blake,  if anything it's got much harsher since it was made   :(

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5168192/
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04 October 2017, 21:46:44 »

Damn "Colt 45" . . . . . . That's what I meant to bring . . . . not . . . 

This guy (Simon Brodkin) is actually very funny, particularly his chavvy character Lee Nelson. He has quite a track record of stunts like this.
He was the guy who showered banknotes over Sepp Blatter ;D

grifter

• Paisley, Scotland
  • Omega Baron
    • Omega 2.6 CD / Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04 October 2017, 22:26:59 »

Politicians should be held responsible for their actions, I mean it's the most responsible job in the country - apparently - it seems to say sorry is enough when you bankrupt a country although Brown trousers never even admitted it.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04 October 2017, 22:49:02 »

I'm not getting sucked in to this argument but would request any people who are fortunately " distanced " from the harsh realities of the current benefit system find and watch this film, I Daniel Blake,  if anything it's got much harsher since it was made   :(

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5168192/

I wasn't aware of this film, but I am now. A major part (just part) of the problem is that there are huge numbers of people who claim benefits fraudulently. I personally know people who's lives evolve around "working the system", on a long term or even life long, basis. For decades their entire income derives from the state and they contribute nothing either financially or in any type of service or function. Their only contribution to society is as consumers.

The Tories try to curb this but end up disadavantaging those in genuine need. However, the Labour method of throwing even more cash at it, simply makes it worse (but it does gain them votes). I really wish I had an answer but I don't. I do know that Corbyn is not the answer if the country is to have a sufficiently healthy economy to enable it to have a benefits system - at all.

I've said my bit and will not be responding to any further comments.

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Keith ABS

• Omega Baron
  • Maldon Essex
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05 October 2017, 07:48:34 »

If we are talking about politicians having to take the wrap for there actions, Tony Blair Gordon Brown and John Prescott for treason for what they did to this country. Blairs wife for insider information with setting up a human rights law firm a year before this country announced we had signed up to it. Just my opinion

Keith ABS

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05 October 2017, 10:15:25 »

It's absolutely disgraceful that every news channel I've watched this morning has scorned TM for what happened yesterday.
That self seeking cretin with the P45 should be taken out the rear door and given a proper f'ing kicking in some dark corner and then pissed on.....As for her unfortunate cough, I've been struck down with that when giving a presentation it's awful but hey , get real,it happens . The smiling obnoxious  news presenters and producers should learn some humility.
The detaching letters on the backdrop FFS , funny but totally irrelevant .

I do wish she would " man up " regarding the Brexit divorce and tell them the way WE  will do it but policies aside she deserves none of the derision being reported.
« Last Edit: 05 October 2017, 10:19:02 by Olympia5776 »

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 05 October 2017, 10:15:58 »

It's absolutely disgraceful that every news channel I've watched this morning has scorned TM for what happened yesterday.
That self seeking cretin with the P45 should be taken out the rear door and given a proper f'ing kicking in some dark corner and then pissed on.....As for her unfortunate cough, I've been struck down with that when giving a presentation it's awful but hey , get real,it happens . The smiling obnoxious  news presenters and producers should learn some humility.
The detaching letters on the backdrop FFS , funny but totally irrelevant .

I do wish she would " man up " regarding the Brexit divorce and tell them the way WE  will do it but policies aside she deserves none of the derision being reported.

OOPS a real major slip up ....double post  :-[
« Last Edit: 05 October 2017, 10:18:35 by Olympia5776 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.