Omega Help Area > Omega Electrical and Audio Help

Interior lighting wierdness

(1/3) > >>

Andy H:
After 7 weeks away I opened the project MV6 rear drivers side door to refit a child seat.

When I closed the door the interior light stayed on and  nothing I do will turn it off now.

I have disconnected the battery for now.

Any ideas anyone?

Doctor Gollum:
Sticky door switch on that door :y

Andy H:
The puddle light on that door doesn't seem to be working  - I don't know if that is significant  :-\

Andy H:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 11 November 2017, 16:20:16 ---Sticky door switch on that door :y

--- End quote ---
Tried disconnecting the switch - no change in behaviour

powerslinky:

--- Quote from: Andy H on 11 November 2017, 16:17:32 ---After 7 weeks away I opened the project MV6 rear drivers side door to refit a child seat.

When I closed the door the interior light stayed on and  nothing I do will turn it off now.

I have disconnected the battery for now.

Any ideas anyone?

--- End quote ---

Check all of the courtesy switches . . .   had similar strange goings on as my CDX stands without use a lot. 

The issue on mine also affected the central locking.   Would not central lock or open .  Is your locking working ?

It seems to be along the lines of the car thinks one of the doors is open  .  .although it is not.

I just looked at all the switches  . . .seem to think it was an earthing problem on a door pillar  :-\ :-\

Also  . .ever since that happened  . . & locking / opening is fine now  . . but it will not do a "reset".

But have never found out if it should only "reset" if it's  not working , if that makes sense  :-\ :-\

HTH  :y

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version