Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: When did Saturday nights become so boring?  (Read 2100 times)

STEMO

When did Saturday nights become so boring?
« on: 24 February 2018, 20:25:45 »

When I reached a certain age? When I stopped going to the pub? When became totally disinterested in the shite on the box?
I've just been for a mooch in the kitchen and come back with a ham and branston toastie. Don't really want it but I'm fed up looking at the fickin clock.
Roll on summer.

powerslinky

Re: When did Saturday nights become so boring?
« Reply #1 on: 24 February 2018, 21:01:46 »

Oi  you !    Steve you should be doing  handsprings tonight  . . .

Barnsley beat the Brummies 2-0  ;) ;)

AND . .. The Reds stuffed the Irons  or 'ammers or what ever else they call themselves  4-1   ;D ;D

That West Ham defence is about as "solid" as a wet sh*t   ::) ::) ::)

STEMO

« Reply #2 on: 24 February 2018, 21:05:45 »

AND . .. The Reds stuffed the Irons  or 'ammers or what ever else they call themselves  4-1   ;D ;D

Difficult to get enthused about footie nowadays, Al, seen it all before.
The first time I turn on a live match and hear a female commentator's voice is the time sky gets cancelled as well. They're doing it with a few lower division matches at the mo, it can only be a matter of time.
I think I heard a woman commentating on the Ireland/Wales rugby this afternoon  :o

STEMO

« Reply #3 on: 24 February 2018, 21:09:41 »

It was usually on boring Saturday nights that I used to buy cars on eBay, glad I've grown out of that one.

powerslinky

« Reply #4 on: 24 February 2018, 21:13:15 »

Difficult to get enthused about footie nowadays, Al, seen it all before.
The first time I turn on a live match and hear a female commentator's voice is the time sky gets cancelled as well. They're doing it with a few lower division matches at the mo, it can only be a matter of time.
I think I heard a woman commentating on the Ireland/Wales rugby this afternoon  :o

I very rarely have the sound / commentary on on live games  . . . prefer to do me own  . .

like   " You d i r t y  'effin'  Manc Bastid "    ;D ;D ;D ;D

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 February 2018, 22:09:42 »

When I reached a certain age? When I stopped going to the pub? When became totally disinterested in the shite on the box?
I've just been for a mooch in the kitchen and come back with a ham and branston toastie. Don't really want it but I'm fed up looking at the fickin clock.
Roll on summer.
Ok ok , no need to rub your rock n roll lifestyle in our faces  ;)

Automaticman

• Neston
  • Saxwood
    • Frontera V6 Omega V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 February 2018, 22:13:57 »

Life is for living, right now before you die.........
When ya wanna shoot, shoot, dont talk !

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24 February 2018, 22:18:52 »

Whats wrong with Modus? Free on bbc.

Why not get ahobby like trainspotting, making littleships in bottles, coin collecting. Help out down thehomeless shelter. No on should feel bored on a Saturday night.......
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 24 February 2018, 22:46:52 »

It was usually on boring Saturday nights that I used to buy cars on eBay, glad I've grown out of that one.

Ha ha I bet you bought some shockers!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24 February 2018, 23:06:21 »

Roll on summer.
Ok ok , no need to rub your rock n roll lifestyle in our faces  ;)

Quite. He's such a jet setting flash git. Just because he's not guest of of honour at some awards ceremony, it's a boring night in . . . . .

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 24 February 2018, 23:22:56 »

STEMO - hers a song for ya.  ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMA4oSHAUDA
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25 February 2018, 02:48:51 »

Should have gone shopping earlier in the day. Hit the Sweet section along with all you fellow OAPs for your treat of the week, Not a denture dentist visiting pack of toffees but a massaging pack of Werther's Original as your gums are sweetly lubricating as an easy on your dentures treat on another thrilling Saturday night. :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Watching the news by Boy's Buggering Club supporting the mafia Putin won't show any highlights of the ongoing murdering of 10,000+ Ukrainians (average 1 KIA and 3 WIA brave Ukrainian defenders every day) or 200k Syrian's with Assad and Russia in crimes against humanity by the bombing of hospitals and civilians 24/7. For this global disgrace you will have to register with Twitter and follow those that show what is really happening in the world. This includes Putin's asset Trump who FBI special investigator Robert Mueller III is going to take down like he did the much bigger mafia families than Russian Donnie with Teflon John Gotti or Sammy 'the bull' going down for life with no remission.

Yesterday saw the unsealing of Robert Mueller's latest round of indictments against Trump's campaign fixer Paul Manafort where his side kick Rick Gates has pleaded guilty. Manafort knows too much and has three choices: 1: Defend the charges and probably die in jail. 2: Hope for a Trump pardon.  3: Roll like Gates and drink a cup of Polonium tea with the US Russian Ambassador or suffer Putin's 'wetwork' where he 'accidentally' shoots himself 4 times in the back of the head. :o :o If you are an 'owned' Russian asset, while you are useful you are 'played', well paid and used. As soon as you aren't in Russia life is cheap and you are expendable. They will do what is necessary to 'plausibly' being linked in any involvement in anything which is against their national interest. These are the rules for over 18's and you 'play' and are 'rewarded' accordingly. :o :o :o
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

powerslinky

« Reply #12 on: 25 February 2018, 07:27:56 »

Roll on summer.
Ok ok , no need to rub your rock n roll lifestyle in our faces ;)

Oops ! wrong post  :-[ :-[  just ignore this  ::) ::)
« Last Edit: 25 February 2018, 07:32:23 by Essex Big Al »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 25 February 2018, 12:57:41 »

Roll on summer.

Is this a veiled plea for euthanasia?

May I be of assistance?

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 25 February 2018, 17:07:42 »

Should have gone shopping earlier in the day. Hit the Sweet section along with all you fellow OAPs for your treat of the week, Not a denture dentist visiting pack of toffees but a massaging pack of Werther's Original as your gums are sweetly lubricating as an easy on your dentures treat on another thrilling Saturday night. :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Watching the news by Boy's Buggering Club supporting the mafia Putin won't show any highlights of the ongoing murdering of 10,000+ Ukrainians (average 1 KIA and 3 WIA brave Ukrainian defenders every day) or 200k Syrian's with Assad and Russia in crimes against humanity by the bombing of hospitals and civilians 24/7. For this global disgrace you will have to register with Twitter and follow those that show what is really happening in the world. This includes Putin's asset Trump who FBI special investigator Robert Mueller III is going to take down like he did the much bigger mafia families than Russian Donnie with Teflon John Gotti or Sammy 'the bull' going down for life with no remission.

Yesterday saw the unsealing of Robert Mueller's latest round of indictments against Trump's campaign fixer Paul Manafort where his side kick Rick Gates has pleaded guilty. Manafort knows too much and has three choices: 1: Defend the charges and probably die in jail. 2: Hope for a Trump pardon.  3: Roll like Gates and drink a cup of Polonium tea with the US Russian Ambassador or suffer Putin's 'wetwork' where he 'accidentally' shoots himself 4 times in the back of the head. :o :o If you are an 'owned' Russian asset, while you are useful you are 'played', well paid and used. As soon as you aren't in Russia life is cheap and you are expendable. They will do what is necessary to 'plausibly' being linked in any involvement in anything which is against their national interest. These are the rules for over 18's and you 'play' and are 'rewarded' accordingly. :o :o :o
Blimey Rods, i,m glad i went out last night. ;)
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.