Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump lawyer & fixer Michael Cohen  (Read 1129 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Trump lawyer & fixer Michael Cohen
« on: 16 May 2018, 02:48:06 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5732429/Michael-Cohen-asked-millions-dollars-pass-Trump-family-members.html

This is just the tip of the iceberg of the allegations against the Trump crime family that is going to break and turn into a flood in the next few weeks. So far Special Investigator Robert Mueller III has served 23 indictments against the Trump crime clan, with many sealed and ready to be served and many more to follow. As I've always said the is going to make Tricky Dicky's Watergate look like a parking violation. :o :o :o

I have been following for the last 18 months many newspaper articles, blogs, journalists, politicians, lawyers and ex-5-eyes-spooks and the scale of the organised crime is staggering with money laundering figures from the $100's billions up $1tn being quoted. The Panama Papers gives a hint and a small insight into the webs of anonymous companies involved in this. Corrupt politicians, business people and gangsters need similar sized and connected money launderers to help them get their money out of corrupt countries into the safe West so they can make the dirty money clean, invest and spend it. :o :o :o

The countries involved include European, Asian, South American and Middle Eastern and will probably cause the disgrace and fall of multiple political leaders. Personally, I think this is going to be the biggest crime case the world has ever seen and will involve major global organized crime groups. :o :o :o

Robert Mueller busted all of the major Italian mafia groups including the 'untouchable' teflon Don. Once a gangsters crimes are put in-front of him and the potential jail sentence or worse for a capital crime is spelt out they all flip and plea bargain in the end. This is already happening to many major figures in the current investigation, where he is going after the biggest fish. 8) 8) 8)

Time to get in the buckets of popcorn and enjoy the show. :o :o :o
« Last Edit: 16 May 2018, 02:57:52 by Rods2 »
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump lawyer & fixer Michael Cohen
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2018, 03:41:13 »

There won't be a show because it's not in the publics interest  ::)
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2018, 08:50:30 »

I agree. Worst case scenario for Trump is that he is "strongly advised" not to stand for a second term, possibly due to health reasons.
They aren't going to allow their elected President and everyone connected with him be shown to be serious criminals and throw him / them in jail for decades.
It would do untold irreparable damage to the countries reputation across the whole world.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2018, 10:22:24 »

I can't believe Donald would do anything illegal. :)

......is grabbing a woman by the pussy illegal? :)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2018, 10:46:14 »

I can't believe Donald would do anything illegal. :)

......is grabbing a woman by the pussy illegal? :)

No, because it was only in his dreams. ;D

To try it in reality proved quite expensive for him. ;D
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.