Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega Police Car....  (Read 1344 times)

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
Omega Police Car....
« on: 04 July 2018, 12:29:36 »

....Well Not Quite....

Not my car, nothing to do with me. Number blanked out by me, so if you are interested, I will forward the number by PM.

ADMIN ^^ If this is seen as selling a car, please remove the latter part of the above line.
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Police Car....
« Reply #1 on: 04 July 2018, 14:17:32 »

What a shame the team cancelled. They should have offered up the "entry" to the forum. We could have rustled up a team.

Mind you, probably would have spent more time pulled over by the real cops than driving.....
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 July 2018, 15:17:09 »

What a shame the team cancelled. They should have offered up the "entry" to the forum. We could have rustled up a team.

Mind you, probably would have spent more time pulled over by the real cops than driving.....

Not to mention the time lost in repeatedly replacing brakes, tyres, crank sensors and oil. We'd have needed an estate just for the essential spares ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 July 2018, 15:19:11 »

Not to mention the time lost in repeatedly replacing brakes, tyres, crank sensors and oil. We'd have needed an estate just for the essential spares ;D
Nah, being a diesel, you just need a fuel pump... And that will fit in the glovebox :D
Onanists always think outside the box.

deviator

• Omega Knight
  • Chesterfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 July 2018, 15:37:44 »

Nah, being a diesel, you just need an AA card with European Assist.. And that will fit in the glovebox :D

Better  ::)
FCR and cam lock off kit available. Deposit maybe required. Contact me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 18 queries.