Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Did I spot TBs big black .. Jaguar?  (Read 2759 times)

STEMO

Re: Did I spot TBs big black .. Jaguar?
« Reply #15 on: 21 October 2018, 12:45:34 »

Going up the M1 last night, around the MK area. Personal plate of some form..

.. but then I thought "Nah, can't be. It's only doing 70 and it's in the middle lane." ;) ;D
I'm sure once I get around to my 3.5hrs of being patronised, I'll be a reformed character, and drive at 50....

You could listen and maybe learn something. Even if it's a better understanding of why some drivers are so bad at it. Over a third of the attenders of the course I did were advised that they should have an eye test from a quick look at the test chart. A third!!! There were several people who correctly identified fewer than 15 out of 40 roadsigns. The reaction-time test was an eye opener terrifying.
Never did anything like that on my course. Just tried to make you feel guilty, had a cup of tea, then tried to make you feel guilty some more. It finished quite early as it was a Saturday morning and I think everyone was ready for a rest.  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21 October 2018, 12:58:36 »

.. but then I thought "Nah, can't be. It's only doing 70 and it's in the middle lane." ;) ;D
I'm sure once I get around to my 3.5hrs of being patronised, I'll be a reformed character, and drive at 50....

You could listen and maybe learn something. Even if it's a better understanding of why some drivers are so bad at it. Over a third of the attenders of the course I did were advised that they should have an eye test from a quick look at the test chart. A third!!! There were several people who correctly identified fewer than 15 out of 40 roadsigns. The reaction-time test was an eye opener terrifying.
Never did anything like that on my course. Just tried to make you feel guilty, had a cup of tea, then tried to make you feel guilty some more. It finished quite early as it was a Saturday morning and I think everyone was ready for a rest.  ;D

I paid the fine as the awareness course was miles away.

At least I didn't get to be lectured by a spotty 18 year old.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21 October 2018, 13:02:59 »

I paid the fine as the awareness course was miles away.

At least I didn't get to be lectured by a pompous old fart
Fixed :y
Onanists always think outside the box.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.