Chat Area > General Car Chat

Thanks greatly Johnnydog

(1/1)

Lizzie Zoom:
The parts have arrived safely and all complete, as they should have done with your really impressive packaging!! :D :D :-* :-* :y

I love also the origins of the plastic, over the radiator, covers!  When I attend the Kent Police Training College again next month my car will feel quite at home!  Indeed, I will be asking my friends and contacts there to let me have a few more spare parts, like sirens, blue lights, etc, to really complete the package!! ;D ;D ;D :y :y

Many thanks again! :-*

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Lizzie Zoom on 19 October 2018, 11:49:39 ---The parts have arrived safely and all complete, as they should have done with your really impressive packaging!! :D :D :-* :-* :y

I love also the origins of the plastic, over the radiator, covers!  When I attend the Kent Police Training College again next month my car will feel quite at home!  Indeed, I will be asking my friends and contacts there to let me have a few more spare parts, like sirens, blue lights, etc, to really complete the package!! ;D ;D ;D :y :y

Many thanks again! :-*

--- End quote ---
Josh Wyatt has got the complete article on eBay at the moment. Lights, sirens, radio, the lot.

STEMO:
Having said that, can't find it now.

Doctor Gollum:

--- Quote from: STEMO on 19 October 2018, 12:46:32 ---Having said that, can't find it now.

--- End quote ---
Listing ended yesterday ;)

Lizzie Zoom:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 19 October 2018, 15:58:04 ---
--- Quote from: STEMO on 19 October 2018, 12:46:32 ---Having said that, can't find it now.

--- End quote ---
Listing ended yesterday ;)

--- End quote ---

Damn!!   Missed out there! :( :( :D :D ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version