Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bye Theresa May  (Read 2983 times)

STEMO

Re: Bye Theresa May
« Reply #15 on: 24 May 2019, 17:35:19 »

Your all wrong Im afraid. Before the EU realised what a pushover she and her negotiators were, they offered her a Canada style free trade deal. She turned them down and set off down the tortuous route which led us to where we are now.
She rivals Blair in dishonesty, Major in incompetence and Brown in being in deep water but unable to swim. The worst political strategist of modern times.
If she really believed in country before career she would have stood down after her diabolical election campaign cost the Tories their majority.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.  :)
I'm not wrong, Albs. I'm never wrong. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 May 2019, 17:50:10 »

I hear that Jeremy Hunt ( I've got a similar sounding surname for him  8))  has thrown his hat into the ring for the party leadership contest . 

Luckily for him his first name is not "MIKE"    you can just imagine Laura Kussenberg  .  . calling out in Westminister " has anyone seen Mike Hunt"   ;)

Ok . . .I'm looking for my coat    :-[ :-[

Porky's.......if I am not mistaken. :)

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24 May 2019, 17:55:51 »

Your all wrong Im afraid. Before the EU realised what a pushover she and her negotiators were, they offered her a Canada style free trade deal. She turned them down and set off down the tortuous route which led us to where we are now.
She rivals Blair in dishonesty, Major in incompetence and Brown in being in deep water but unable to swim. The worst political strategist of modern times.
If she really believed in country before career she would have stood down after her diabolical election campaign cost the Tories their majority.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.  :)

she was trying, without any ability or enough support, to do her real job, the one she was elected to do. That was to hold the Conervative party together after Cameron's oppsup. That meant pandering to the hardline Brexiteers, who had convinced themselves that their referendum promises were attainable. It also meant trying to appease the Remainers(she is one) at the same time with the same policies. She had to do the same thing as PM, but without the support of her party or the rest of parliament. Her successor will have the same issues, both as PM and leader of whatever party kludges a majority together.

Parliamentary reform has been overdue for decades, hopefully this debacle will force it

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 May 2019, 17:58:33 »

I hear that Jeremy Hunt ( I've got a similar sounding surname for him  8))  has thrown his hat into the ring for the party leadership contest . 

Luckily for him his first name is not "MIKE"    you can just imagine Laura Kussenberg  .  . calling out in Westminister " has anyone seen Mike Hunt"   ;)

We had a teacher at school called Mike Hunt.  Oh how we laughed!  :D  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24 May 2019, 20:09:54 »

Nearly as bad as Wayne King. :)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 24 May 2019, 20:34:01 »

Whilst I've been watching verious different news channels, and there is a name I haven't seen,,, the member from brackley hasn't stated his intentions.. :D
Hoof'land storeman.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 25 May 2019, 09:02:26 »

Indeed it was. A classic line from a half decent comedy in the 80s :).

I saw it again a few months ago :)
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 25 May 2019, 09:18:51 »

Whilst I've been watching verious different news channels, and there is a name I haven't seen,,, the member from brackley hasn't stated his intentions.. :D
To quote Trump (who, despite what the Tabloids claim - and thus their brainwashed readers do as well - does seemingly have good intentions on his manifesto promises), I'd make Britain Great again.

Note, Great Britain. Not the United Kingdom.  Its "our" will to leave the EU, and not having a proper border will just always lead to a fustercluck. So Ireland can be reunited. And cluck themselves over to their hearts content. Obviously, its against my better judgement to leave, but even as dictator, I will allow some level of democracy for those that are left.

Do-gooders will be culled, along with stupid people. And the lazy, and other drains on society. Pensioners don't count, they have given to society, and will be protected.

The NHS will be closed. End of.

Open road speed limits will be raised, and minimum dry condition speed limits introduced. Traffic lights on roundabouts will be immediately removed. All public transport subsidisation will be removed. Petrol stations will have 2yrs to fit at least 2 fast charging points (because electric cars are the future), and new nuclear power stations will be built upon the Houses of Parliament to provide the power.

That is the Manifesto of the TB Party.
Grumpy old man

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 25 May 2019, 09:34:45 »

To quote Trump (who, despite what the Tabloids claim - and thus their brainwashed readers do as well - does seemingly have good intentions on his manifesto promises), I'd make Britain Great again.

Note, Great Britain. Not the United Kingdom.  Its "our" will to leave the EU, and not having a proper border will just always lead to a fustercluck. So Ireland can be reunited. And cluck themselves over to their hearts content. Obviously, its against my better judgement to leave, but even as dictator, I will allow some level of democracy for those that are left.

Do-gooders will be culled, along with stupid people. And the lazy, and other drains on society. Pensioners don't count, they have given to society, and will be protected.

The NHS will be closed. End of.

Open road speed limits will be raised, and minimum dry condition speed limits introduced. Traffic lights on roundabouts will be immediately removed. All public transport subsidisation will be removed. Petrol stations will have 2yrs to fit at least 2 fast charging points (because electric cars are the future), and new nuclear power stations will be built upon the Houses of Parliament to provide the power.

That is the Manifesto of the TB Party.

Seems fair and straight forward.
Hoof'land storeman.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 25 May 2019, 09:52:51 »

If you dissected May you would find she is blue all through with yellow stars. It is our good fortune that the remain establishment installed a serial totally incompetent failure, with one clear job to lock us as a colony into the EU for good, so leave could never ever happen, now or in the future. This includes placing all our armed forces under EU command, of which many commitments May has already signed WITHOUT other members of the government or parliament knowing or scrutinising what she has done. >:( >:( >:( When the EU negotiators were commenting that May & Robbins were conceding things that they hadn't even asked for you knew something was seriously and terribly wrong with what was happening. :( :( :(

https://briefingsforbrexit.com/prime-minister-misleading-country-on-security/

https://lawyersforbritain.org/a-national-disaster-and-humiliation-but-so-far-we-have-avoided-catastrophe

A simple question for you all: Name one notable positive successful thing May has done as a failed politician, useless minister or disastrous PM? All she has achieved as PM is introducing diversity quotas into parliament, the sort of thing a competent junior minister could do in their sleep.

She has destroyed the Tory party, who must now be destroyed with a 1993 Canada style extinction by the electorate, where it will take 20+ years for them to recover in opposition, if ever, after the next GE. It took 18 years before they formed a government with a majority in in 2015 GE after they massive defeat in 1997. 20+ years of Labour under Corbyn is plenty of time to create a UK Venezuela where all business & property belongs to the state in his one party Marxist political system.

The choice at the next GE will be simple as like it or not Farage & his Brexit Party are the only politicians that can stop a Liebour & Corbyn win. A the next GE if you vote the following this is what will happen:

Vote Liebour = Get Corbyn
Vote Tory = Get Corbyn
Vote LimpDems = Get Corbyn
Vote Stoneage Green = Get Corbyn
Vote Short Change UK = Get Corbyn
Vote SDP = Get Corbyn
Vote Brexit Party = Get Farage

According to right wing Canadian political commentator Mark Styen & friend of Farage, Farage is well versed on the 1993 Canadian Progressive Conservative extinction & knows what he needs to do here in the UK & he has shown in 5 weeks he knows how to win not only Euro elections but the are now polling second to Labour in GE voting intentions if there was an election tomorrow. Farage fully intends to break the current two party system. Many people in the North of the country would never ever vote Tory after what happened to the miners, but feel abandoned by Liebour & will vote for Farage.

https://www.steynonline.com/9358/a-hard-sell

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Canadian_federal_election

Daniel Hannan Tory MEP for the South East & first on the Tory list, say exit polls show that he expects a Tory wipeout here & it may well be repeated across the country, so they have NO MEPs, nothing highlights May's total failure as PM than this & expect a similar story at the next GE. May has totally destroyed all trust in the Tory party & without that how can anybody in the future risk voting for what is likley another total pack of lies when there is a better alternative & proper centre right conservative group with The Brexit Party. :y

We certainly live in interesting times.
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 25 May 2019, 12:59:17 »

Come any Election, I will decide based on a combination of manifesto and whether it's realistic.  But based on previous efforts, it won't be Farage, as I can't see him ever making a viable leader.
Grumpy old man

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 25 May 2019, 15:31:14 »

He would be just as good/bad as the others.
Laying a rubber road.

Alnico Blue

• Intermediate Member
  • Costa del 'Saffend
    • 2001 2.6 CDX estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 25 May 2019, 16:00:22 »

Come any Election, I will decide based on a combination of manifesto and whether it's realistic.  But based on previous efforts, it won't be Farage, as I can't see him ever making a viable leader.

I'm starting to think he may be worth a go  . . . . can he really any worse than the other options.

And he will be something totally different . . . :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
British made Celestion Alnico Blue = best sounding guitar speaker ever, sadly now made in China

STEMO

« Reply #28 on: 25 May 2019, 16:27:22 »

I'm starting to think he may be worth a go  . . . . can he really any worse than the other options.

And he will be something totally different . . . :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
There'll be no rise in beer duty for the time he's in.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.