Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fingers crossed im gonna be a daddy  (Read 3492 times)

stuart30

Fingers crossed im gonna be a daddy
« on: 18 July 2006, 01:02:04 »

Well after a huge amount of stress and upset gemma has been told she is finally pregnant.....officially one month gone.

Basically for the last two years we've been waiting for IVF.....finally beginning of this year the powers that be started to discuss treatment,so the last six months or so weve been back and forth to the hospital (s)...Thought we hit jackpot a couple of months back but she lost it soon after being inseminated (still at cell stage)...back on the daily injections and she had the second insemination and this time around all is looking good and the pregnancy test was very positive.

So gemma is pregnant (first time in 36 yrs).....were about 6 weeks from completing on buying are first house and im driving the Omega on a wing and a pray.....stress my god i never knew it could be this bad. ;D ;D

omegaV6CD

• Intermediate Member
  • Darlington
    • View Profile
Re: Fingers crossed im gonna be a daddy
« Reply #1 on: 18 July 2006, 01:14:32 »

Well after a huge amount of stress and upset gemma has been told she is finally pregnant.....officially one month gone.

Basically for the last two years we've been waiting for IVF.....finally beginning of this year the powers that be started to discuss treatment,so the last six months or so weve been back and forth to the hospital (s)...Thought we hit jackpot a couple of months back but she lost it soon after being inseminated (still at cell stage)...back on the daily injections and she had the second insemination and this time around all is looking good and the pregnancy test was very positive.

So gemma is pregnant (first time in 36 yrs).....were about 6 weeks from completing on buying are first house and im driving the Omega on a wing and a pray.....stress my god i never knew it could be this bad. ;D ;D

Congratulations my friend, these are some very good news, wish you all the best!

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #2 on: 18 July 2006, 02:35:04 »

Congratulations my friend, these are some very good news, wish you all the best!

Yes...hope all goes well  :)

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 July 2006, 08:27:38 »

Wait till the first scan, pretty amazing experiance......thats when they do a head count to!

We are expecting our second in October....

Congrats and all the best.

RonaldMcBurger

« Reply #4 on: 18 July 2006, 08:33:40 »

PM Sent. Congrats! ;)

Big Rod

• Fife, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 July 2006, 09:11:54 »

Congratulations Stuart!!

There're some very exciting times ahead mate. Nothing like expecting and having your own child to turn you periodically to a blubbering mess!!  8-)
If I have to explain you won't understand!

Martin_1962

« Reply #6 on: 18 July 2006, 09:16:33 »

Was she pregnant 36 years ago?

Best wishes and good luck

They are hard work as I have found with my three (second was twins - almost certainly identical twins) [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 July 2006, 10:25:12 »

Congratulations to you and the missus Stuart and hope all goes well. Best have a little celebration tipple on me [smiley=beer.gif]

I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 July 2006, 10:47:45 »

Congratulations Stuart & Good Luck!

rob114

« Reply #9 on: 18 July 2006, 11:08:28 »

Congrats,very stressfull time but it comes good!!!

Elsheepo

• Swindon, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 18 July 2006, 11:10:50 »

Congratulations.
Check out my blog - http://www.mikesouthby.co.uk

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 18 July 2006, 11:15:36 »

Congratulations on the good news stuart hope it all goes well for you and gemma :)

Whole new challenge but a good one.

markey mark

• Omega Baron
  • SLady bitshorpe north lincs
  • banned for repeatedly reneaging on deals.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 18 July 2006, 19:34:55 »

well done mate and the best of luck to you both !!  ;)

STMO123

« Reply #13 on: 18 July 2006, 19:38:29 »

Excellent news Stuart, keep us all posted :)

stuart30

« Reply #14 on: 18 July 2006, 20:25:33 »

Thanks guys for all your kind words.....got a couple of very busy weeks coming up with gemma"s first scan,picking the keys up for the new house,her birthday (same day as scan  8-)) and gemma"s British citizen ceremony.

That just leaves the car to be sorted or sold and new car found....Motorbike to be sold and if i can find the time probably have a heart attack as im working 7 days a week. ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.