Trading Area > Cars for Sale & wanted

Looking very soon - Cheap Auto

(1/6) > >>

MAMS:
After the omega went belly up i got a cheap VW Golf which has done me well but the gearbox is on it's last legs and i really really want another Omega :)

Has to be an auto, preference for either the 2.0 or tractor as i'm a poor student nowadays and need the fuel economy :)

My student loan is paying for it :) so end of April ish

Other than that  spec etc not too fussed, has to be running tested and taxed with at least a few months on each.

Budget - err as low as possible - hoping under £500

psg150:
I am looking to sell mine - 2.5 auto '98 S plate, 94k.

New oil pump, DIS & HT leads, cambelt kit & valves (after previous one went) - runs superbly. MOT to Dec 2009. (passed last one with flying colours)

Downside is body work - usual rust spots on rear arches/ door and couple of scrapes from the car park.

If you are keen, post back and I will put up some pictures.  :y

stuart30:

--- Quote ---I am looking to sell mine - 2.5 auto '98 S plate, 94k.

New oil pump, DIS & HT leads, cambelt kit & valves (after previous one went) - runs superbly. MOT to Dec 2009. (passed last one with flying colours)

Downside is body work - usual rust spots on rear arches/ door and couple of scrapes from the car park.

If you are keen, post back and I will put up some pictures.  :y

--- End quote ---

http://www.multimap.com/directions/?qs_1=Livingston&countryCode_1=GB&qs_2=london&countryCode_2=GB&mode=driving&optimizeFor=time#map=53.70223,-1.67311|7|4&bd=useful_information

psg150:
Yeah just noticed that after posting!!! ;D

"Good point, well made"

psg150:
Although it looks like a nice drive.

Multimap measures the carbon footprint in "a small car" for this journey as 126kg. I guess the meggy would give out slightly more!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version