Trading Area > Cars for Sale & wanted

FOR SALE Omega 3.0 V6 Elite saloon 2000 W & 95 MX5

(1/3) > >>

HNO3GOH:
Having a clear out so i'm selling my Omega which has just been giving 13 months mot and 6 months tax plus 4 new tyres and it will have a service in time to go. Full elite spec, eletcric mem leather, cruise, xenon, auto dip mirror, 17" wheels, built in satnav etc etc, just gone over 71,000 miles and at 67,000 miles (May last year) had full service, cam belt kit, both rear air shocks. It's a deep plum colour with grey leather and has full service history. £2250 ono

The Mazda MX5 is an inport model so comes with aircon, eletcric windows, door pockets etc etc. It's a 1.8 twin cam which goes like stink and is in dark met blue with a new blue hood and swade seats which was not found on many MX5's. It's a 95 M reg and was inported in to the country in 2001 and has 1 lady owner till now. It has 12 months mot and can be taxed if needed, the clock has been done to read MPH and is on 86,500. £2600 ono

I will post some pics in the next few days ;)

smartrs:
guessing its a auto box ? and any pictures sounds a lovely colour

tunnie:

--- Quote ---guessing its a auto box ? and any pictures sounds a lovely colour
--- End quote ---

If its the DTi, no it will be a manual

smartrs:
true see thats me assuming its the older one of the two . or may be its just me hoping its the older one with a manual box lol  ::)

smartrs:
although it does state v6 which as far as i know the dti is not v6

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version