Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Omega Estate Wanted  (Read 5747 times)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Estate Wanted
« Reply #30 on: 14 October 2009, 23:31:50 »

Kate, these so called jokers all laugh and make fun out of "The Classic Cabriolet Babe Magnet" on here trying to be big and clever, but when they are looking at it in the flesh, which loads of forum members have, they all melt. Some wish they were good looking enough to dare and drive it, some have told me "I would love that Daz, but with being under the thumb I dare not mention it to my better half!"

My Jess loved it....

(my 9 year old daughter that is...)  ;D ;D

Evenin Stokie ;)
Well like I said earlier all women and men love me, they throw themselves at the Sportster you think I am joking :-?
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Stokie Steve

• Stoke on Trent
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 14 October 2009, 23:40:14 »

Kate, these so called jokers all laugh and make fun out of "The Classic Cabriolet Babe Magnet" on here trying to be big and clever, but when they are looking at it in the flesh, which loads of forum members have, they all melt. Some wish they were good looking enough to dare and drive it, some have told me "I would love that Daz, but with being under the thumb I dare not mention it to my better half!"

My Jess loved it....

Evenin Stokie ;)
Well like I said earlier all women and men love me, they throw themselves at the Sportster you think I am joking :-?

Hey up fellow oatcake eater !

By the way, I'm off this week & next week, takin it easy at home... if you're over this way gis a bell & i'll put kettle on (get me out of the list of jobs that Max has give me :y)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 15 October 2009, 23:52:49 »

My Jess loved it....

So did mine, Little Miss Vamps, but lets not tell him....... ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 15 October 2009, 23:53:28 by floodm »

albitz

« Reply #33 on: 16 October 2009, 00:02:02 »

My Jess loved it....

Evenin Stokie ;)
Delusions of grandeur now on top of all the other problems,its getting worse. :o :o ::) :D
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 21 queries.