Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Tia: Body found  (Read 8116 times)

I_want_an_Omega

Missing Tia: Body found
« on: 10 August 2012, 17:41:28 »

How on earth could the Police ?  ?  ?

A body has been found in her Grandmothers house a week after she vanished. They have searched it twice and now the 37 year old boyfriend of the Gran is missing!

I'm gobsmacked, really gobsmacked - as an initial impression. How in this day and age can you miss a body. I'd really like to be shown a good reason for this as the Police are always telling us that it's usually someone to blame who is close to the victim ..........

RIP 

omega3000

Re: Missing Tia: Body found
« Reply #1 on: 10 August 2012, 17:49:55 »

RIP  :(

Exactly my thoughts , how could they have missed that  :-\

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #2 on: 10 August 2012, 17:56:27 »

RIP  :(

Exactly my thoughts , how could they have missed that  :-\

They have probably been too busy helping the family get T Shirts printed, attending vigils & organsing group hugs.  :-X

robmac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 August 2012, 18:08:37 »

astonishing that they can fail to discover a body on an initial search and surely they should have kept tabs on the grandmothers "boyfriend"?
why else did they allow an interview to be conducted with him and not do a psychological profile on him?
shocking ineptness again. >:(

RIP.Tia.

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • 2.0 insignia elite tourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 August 2012, 18:09:21 »

poor girl rip :(

but why in these cases it a relative or some one they know but pleading innocent on the appeals for them to come home, makes me so angry:(

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 August 2012, 18:24:21 »

Awful news,lets hope they get the bastard who did it :'(
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

b4ndit

• Omega Knight
  • chester
  • Retired
    • VW Phaeton
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10 August 2012, 18:30:49 »

+1

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10 August 2012, 18:35:23 »

poor girl,another victim of this now evil society  :'( RIP

such a waste of innocent life,let me at the bastard whos done it  >:(

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #8 on: 10 August 2012, 18:36:29 »

I've just seen an interview with him from yesterday. It's not a word I like, but RETARD, and a sick one at that. He is only 37 but looks over 60 IMHO. Jeez, this has really got my hackles up and actually quite angry about it. I hope the Police can explain themselves - I really do.

jonnycool

• Omega Baron
  • Merthyr Tydfil, S. Wales
  • We shag 'em, you eat 'em
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10 August 2012, 18:42:14 »

They only found the body when they used a sniffer dog apparently, so it may have been hidden well. The partner of the gran had apparently once been the partner of the mother as well...
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't for you

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10 August 2012, 18:52:06 »

A body has been found in her Grandmothers house a week after she vanished. They have searched it twice and now the 37 year old boyfriend of the Gran is missing!

I'm gobsmacked, really gobsmacked - as an initial impression. How in this day and age can you miss a body. I'd really like to be shown a good reason for this as the Police are always telling us that it's usually someone to blame who is close to the victim ..........
RIP

It's happened at least once before in Billingham, Cleveland in 1989, when Julie Hogg was murdered and her body hidden behind the bath panel of her home. The house was searched several times before the smell of her decomposing corpse finally led the police to Julie's remains. Incidentally, it was mainly due to Julie's mother Ann Ming campaigning for Reform of the Double Jeopardy Law after Julie's killer was Aquitted on Appeal and subsequently confessed to the killing some time later.
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

cam2502

• Omega Baron
  • dumfries,scotland
    • 08 BMW 520d & 03 Saab 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10 August 2012, 18:52:26 »

If he has done it, and his disappearing act suggests that he has, then in my opinion these kind of cases should carry the death penalty.
RIP Tia. :'(

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10 August 2012, 19:00:22 »

RIP Tia  :(

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #13 on: 10 August 2012, 19:06:24 »

RIP

It's happened at least once before in Billingham, Cleveland in 1989, when Julie Hogg was murdered and her body hidden behind the bath panel of her home. The house was searched several times before the smell of her decomposing corpse finally led the police to Julie's remains. Incidentally, it was mainly due to Julie's mother Ann Ming campaigning for Reform of the Double Jeopardy Law after Julie's killer was Aquitted on Appeal and subsequently confessed to the killing some time later.

Ok, BUT, it isn't a large house so places to hide a body ............ Attic/loft, chest freezer (if they have one), cold water tank, behind bath panel. That's apart from cupboards etc .....

Aren't the Police actually specially trained to search for things like bodies? I hope there are some serious questions being asked @ New Scotland Yard at the moment ...........

Nickbat

« Reply #14 on: 10 August 2012, 19:12:53 »

RIP

Ok, BUT, it isn't a large house so places to hide a body ............ Attic/loft, chest freezer (if they have one), cold water tank, behind bath panel. That's apart from cupboards etc .....

Aren't the Police actually specially trained to search for things like bodies? I hope there are some serious questions being asked @ New Scotland Yard at the moment ...........

Even if they had found the body earlier, it would have made no difference. It's pretty clear to me that Tia was dead by the morning when Hazell told the grandmother that she had left to go shopping.

Having a dig at the Police without knowing the circumstances surrounding the concealment of her body is diverting anger away from the actual murderer. On the face of it, the Police could not have saved Tia.  >:(   
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.